Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lunch problem!

CongoJoe

im on a high protein diet and tomorrow a few of us at work are being taken out to a sushi resturant. what can i order to play this safe. i dont want any guilty feelings after i leave there? and today were going to a seafood place but i can get the grilled fish with a salad and i think i will be fine. any suggestions on the sushi place? even though i'd love to tear right into that sushi and clean house, but it will destroy my diet right now. so anyone familiar with sushi places?

I go to sushi about onece every two weeks.

I just eat the fish and not the ball of rice it is served with.
Inkman will sometimes order the sushimi, which is usually available as a seperate platter.

Fish is very high protien so you should have no problem, yet the the sauce you dip it in may be a bit more sodium than you want.

Enjoy

One meal will not destroy your diet. If you're that worried about it, take in a little more protein later in the day. You'll be fine.

japanese restaurant is certainly the best place to eat if you don't want to feel guilty after you leave

but a cheat meal from time to time won't kill you

Top Bottom