Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump on glute

UFC22

This was my 6th injection, it was a little more painful going in. Now theres a bump about an inch long and it doest protrude to far but its easy to feel. Will this go away shortly?

I had an ass lump last week, leave it alone it will go away in a couple of days most likely. If it gets worse see a doctor as it may be infected.

i've had knots/lumps during all injections of my cycle!!! I don't understand why either but they do go away! i'm doing test300 my 2nd week into it i did 2cc's in my glute the next day i noticed a lump with slight pain (just felt sore) by day 4 it got huge and beyond painful. i went to the ER and got a script for vicodins and antibiotics it went away within 4 days.

what are you taking mg wise? I'm curious to know how long have you been on your cycle and is this the first time you've ever gotten a lump. I was thinking for mine it was just a bad injection i did even though i always take my sweet time doing it but from what i hear UG's have high BA and i also heard you have to get use to "high" mg's (mind you IMO 600 mg's a week isn't that much) but you never know...

it was a 200mg injection of deca from IP. I just got up from a nap, and it feels a little bigger. Should i ICE it?

If it's not hot to the touch, or you can't sit down w/o pain...it's probably not infected. If it is hot etc... it might be infected.

It's more than likely just localized internal swelling inside your buttocks. Moving the needle around even fractionally while injecting can cause this.
Goes away in about a week.

I hope it's gone by now for you!! but for stuff like that always always use heat. i actually used those little seat warmers you sit on if you go ice fishing or even to a outside football game. it worked extremely well!!

dude, dont worry. the other day i injected in my glute.....get ready for this, i noticed a crack right down the middle dude. it was split in half dude.

Top Bottom