Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lump in nipple

jleeno_911

New member
Hey guys,

Just got back from the 2nd doctor that I have gone to about the lump in my nipple. My blood test came back today and they said that my thyroid is in good shape along with my liver, but he found that my test levels were unusually high (his words). I haven't taken any steroids yet, but do you think that this has something to do with the lump or what? He gave me absolutely no solution to the problem. I'm goin on 25 I wouldn't think that my test levels would still be as high as he says (not sayin that's bad or anything) So, what could be the cause? Anyway, I appreciate any replies I receive good or bad.

thanks

Leeno
 
Yes if you're test levels are high, you will have more aromatization, and a greater risk for gyno.
 
25homes said:
Bro get on some Letro and some nolva problem solved....you should have these things if your taking test!!


he claims he didn't take any test.....and i still say that if you have a lump you can't get rid of it...maybe shrink it a tad but nothing will remove the mass besides surgery
 
DRRman said:
he claims he didn't take any test.....and i still say that if you have a lump you can't get rid of it...maybe shrink it a tad but nothing will remove the mass besides surgery

Depends on how progressed it is. I've gotten rid of a few lumps because I've caught them in time.
 
jleeno_911 said:
Hey guys,

Just got back from the 2nd doctor that I have gone to about the lump in my nipple. My blood test came back today and they said that my thyroid is in good shape along with my liver, but he found that my test levels were unusually high (his words). I haven't taken any steroids yet, but do you think that this has something to do with the lump or what? He gave me absolutely no solution to the problem. I'm goin on 25 I wouldn't think that my test levels would still be as high as he says (not sayin that's bad or anything) So, what could be the cause? Anyway, I appreciate any replies I receive good or bad.

thanks

Leeno

Lump under nipple is gyon. Start some letrozole + nolvadex treatment.
 
I have some armidex on the way, but I'm wishin I would've femera. I haven't taken any aas yet, so it has nothing to do with my steroid use. I did have this same problem as a child though. Anyway, thanks for the replies. I'll give them a try. Do you guys think the armidex will help any?
 
jleeno_911 said:
I haven't taken any steroids yet, but do you think that this has something to do with the lump or what? So, what could be the cause? Anyway, I appreciate any replies I receive good or bad.


You have been around here since 2004, posted 500+ times, never done AS and you primary contact with AS has been through posting to an AS forum, but you are now developing symptoms commonly associated with AS use or even abuse. You are certain that this symptom is not related to AS but you posted to an AS forum for assistance.

Correct?

See a doctor and tell him this story, or take Nolvadex and discontinue using your computer right away.





.
 
narshh said:
You have been around here since 2004, posted 500+ times, never done AS and you primary contact with AS has been through posting to an AS forum, but you are now developing symptoms commonly associated with AS use or even abuse. You are certain that this symptom is not related to AS but you posted to an AS forum for assistance.

Correct?

See a doctor and tell him this story, or take Nolvadex and discontinue using your computer right away.




You're pretty funny!!! But I just needed some advice from intelligent people that have probably had the same symptoms as I have. If you can't contribute to the information then you've wasted your time posting a joke. Don't get me wrong, it was funny!! But pointless....

Thanks
 
Okay i have a sililar problem and actually now have full blown gyno, id get some anti estrogens down you as quickly as poss im not on course but i use nolva at 40mg a day, if youve only had it for a small period of time chances are you can reverse it, use nolva at 60ml day 1, 40mg day two then keep taking 40ml you have to taper down at the end to or youll get a reflux of test when you stop taking em. Sorry im abit vague but youl have to reseach abit. Is the lump sore or itchy?? dont wait for your docs opinion you need to stop this growth asap and its not gonna harm you to take nolva if you dont need it
 
jleeno_911 said:
You're pretty funny!!! If you can't contribute to the information then you've wasted your time posting a joke. Don't get me wrong, it was funny!! But pointless....

Thanks


Sorry if I seemed insensitive. Wish I could ad more but all I have for you was my posted sense for irony. At least my posts bump it for ya.


Good luck...and I was serious about the doc.





.
 
Top Bottom