Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower body fat

Punisher11

Hey fellas, So I’ve been on a mission to drop some body fat but I’ve hit a plateau!!!! Maybe aside from the plateau I might have deviated of course maybe last month and a half. Not too bad but also not the best. So I have come on here because I need your guys expertise or advice on how to shake the rut and keep dropping the body fat… any input will be appreciated and I am open to anything(supps , diets, routines, or just plain advice)

So to give you a bit of background. I started my lifestyle change in February, that’s when I decided that was enough. I am 23 years old (6’1”) and when I started this in February I was 265lbs with 33.5% body fat. I know, wow. I couldn’t believe I let myself go so much(diet wise). I have always been hitting the gym but because diet wasn’t in check I was eating more than I was burning.

I am now at 227lbs with 20% body fat. If calculations are right, I have gained 4lbs muscle (lbm) and got rid of the rest in body fat. But over the last two – three months I haven’t been able to drop anymore body fat. I’m not looking to lose any more weight per say, instead, trying to lose body fat. My overall goal is to one day maintain 12-13% body fat but for now I want to be able to drop and maintain at 15% without any bounce backs. I am pretty disciplined and plan on sticking with it. I don’t ever want to go back to where I was at.

So what do you guys recommend I do to kick start the old furnace. I mostly train on free weights, I am a firm believer that weights work. I also do a bit of cardio, maybe 2 times a week. I open to anything, I really want to be able to maintain at 15%bf. any input would be greatly appreciated. I do plan to increase the cardio a bit since I don’t really do cardio too much.

first off this is the AAS forum so you should post in the correct forum next time... I can move this thread over to the right forum if you want...

in the mean time I have a very easy answer for you.

do LSD. long slow distance. run 50 minutes at a slow pace... the trick is you keep your heart rate elevated for a long period.. the fat will melt off. once you cut down you can start going after quality muscle mass. but you still have to lose around 5% body fat. i would do this EOD, dont slack

stick with a solid diet which I'm assuming you already have since you lost 13%. and I would grab a bottle of N2Stim from needtobuildmuscle.com. I'm telling you this stuff will suppress your appetite like crazy. combined with cardio and you will reach your goals in no time. then you will need to KEEP your lifestyle and not go back to before.

good luck

I agree with Steve. However morning fasted Cardio has always worked well for me. Definitely add the n2stim. Great fat burner and will help you break through your plateau.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

I agree with what's been said above. One thing is to find a form of cardio you like and don't mind doing 4 or 5 times a week. I'll tell you what I liked. I liked jump roping. It's one of the highest calorie burners you can do. I'd do 20 minutes in the morning, then again in the afternoon. It helped me melt fat off.

I just can't stand cardio, BUT jump roping is the only kind I don't hate. Give it a shot. Warm up your ankles before hand if you decide to try it. Either way, find something you will do and stick with. And you can split it up into two sessions a day, no matter what form of cardio you do. Combined with a CLEAN diet, you won't lose too much muscle and you'll get pretty fast results.

thanks guys! much appreciated... i will definitely increase my cardio and implement all your ideas (lsd, fasted cardio, and the split cardio) they all sound like great ideas. i will alternate between then. and my bad on posting on the anabolic side!!! also, you guys keep recommending the N2Stim, you think thats one of the best fat burners? if not can you recommend in your opinion the best one? i have a high tolerance for supps... if that matters. thanks again guys!

Hmm if u really wana zap that shit then try the N2shred stack (it combines 3 different fat burners for the ultimate burn).

Try searching for "wilcox" log on this product on the site. He has before and after pics, and u'll see what I mean.

So far I have lost over 17 pounds, but have not lost any further weight in the last 2-3 weeks but my body in the mirror has changed. Sometimes the scale doesnt do justice. I try to have a lean clean diet to ensure I can maintain if not then increase lean muscle mass. So in the last 2-3 weeks I can only imagine I have put on some lean mass and lost some body fat.

In either case check the product out. Alternatively check out combustion+shift by orbit nutrition

Congrats on ur progress so far!

thanks guys! much appreciated... i will definitely increase my cardio and implement all your ideas (lsd, fasted cardio, and the split cardio) they all sound like great ideas. i will alternate between then. and my bad on posting on the anabolic side!!! also, you guys keep recommending the N2Stim, you think thats one of the best fat burners? if not can you recommend in your opinion the best one? i have a high tolerance for supps... if that matters. thanks again guys!

yes n2stim is very strong.. take 1 cap in the morning and it will kill your appetite. you won't even get hunger pains or anything.. it really is amazing.

but long term you need to keep your lifestyle to keep the weight off.. dont go back to how you were before :heart:

yes n2stim is very strong.. take 1 cap in the morning and it will kill your appetite. you won't even get hunger pains or anything.. it really is amazing.

but long term you need to keep your lifestyle to keep the weight off.. dont go back to how you were before :heart:

I agree with all that was said in this post!

Definitely not going back!!! I feel great now and like I said it wasn’t a diet, it was a lifestyle change. I’m looking for advice and/or supps that can help reach my goal. I’m not looking for a miracle pill, because I want to make sure what I take off stays off! My diet is clean now with the occasional cheat meals but aside from that I’m good. My diet is mostly full of protein. Again, I can’t express how thankful I am for your guys advice! Thanks fellas!!!!

Hmm if u really wana zap that shit then try the N2shred stack (it combines 3 different fat burners for the ultimate burn).

Try searching for "wilcox" log on this product on the site. He has before and after pics, and u'll see what I mean.

So far I have lost over 17 pounds, but have not lost any further weight in the last 2-3 weeks but my body in the mirror has changed. Sometimes the scale doesnt do justice. I try to have a lean clean diet to ensure I can maintain if not then increase lean muscle mass. So in the last 2-3 weeks I can only imagine I have put on some lean mass and lost some body fat.

In either case check the product out. Alternatively check out combustion+shift by orbit nutrition

Congrats on ur progress so far!

thats great, i will check his log out and look into the supps you suggested!

17lbs! thats great bro, keep it up. i kno how you feel regarding the scale. At the very beginning i was the same way, maily relied on the scale and hated when the scale wouldnt drop. But as i kept it going, researching and seeing the physical changes thats when i was like "im doing something right"! thats why i dont go based on the scale too much, i use it more like a tool. as long as my bf is dropping and holding stable and i physically look better i am good. and what crazy is people tell me i look bigger when in reality i have dropped weight, but now you can start seeing the muscle! haha

oh and thanks bro! i will keep at it ...

Top Bottom