Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Sugar, Bulking Shake?

ark94

Well, i am looking to start drinking a shake again.

Before i would drink

1-2cups of Fruit
4-8egg whites (liquid form - simply egg whites from walmart)
2 scoops (1/3 + 1/3 cup) of oats
1-2 Scoops of Whey Casein Protein
Then as much milk as needed to atleast cover the ingredients.

That was during my old bulk, but i am looking for something that i can have as maybe, not really a meal replacement but something to have inbetween meals. Like im eating my 6-7+ meals a day, but something to have inbetween.

I want to drop the fruits like apples, certain berries etc because i get some acne from it and hate it. So really i bought mixed berries which were raspberries,blueberries, and marion blackberries. i want to add that in, how much cups should i have?

Next, i am going to go back to using the egg whites, and the protein. Should i have casein, or just standard protein? Also, what else should i add/ Keep the oats? Add anything else into it? Suggestions?

want to keep it as low sugar as possible, will be using soy milk because its lowest in sugar.

EDIT:
Unless there is stuff i can add, that will make it as a meal? Also, no ANPB.

Would

1-2cups of Berries (mentioned)
1-2 Scoops of Whey Protein
Soy Milk to cover ingredients

That be good as pre-workout? Post workout? Or just as a snack?
If i wanted something pre-workout, what would i add/take out.
If i wanted one for before bed (i never have anything before bed), what would i add/take out?

Thanks.

Would

1-2cups of Berries (mentioned)
1-2 Scoops of Whey Protein
Soy Milk to cover ingredients

That be good as pre-workout? Post workout? Or just as a snack?
If i wanted something pre-workout, what would i add/take out.
If i wanted one for before bed (i never have anything before bed), what would i add/take out?

Thanks.

As a mrp id use protien powder and oats maybe some natty peanut butter. If your worried about sugar forget about milk. If your talkin breakfast use berrys of some sort, theyre high in antioxidents and the fructose will be stored as glycogen to be used through out the day. If its post workout use whey and dextrose powder. If its before bed casien and natty pb

Well, i am looking to start drinking a shake again.

Before i would drink

1-2cups of Fruit
1-2 Scoops of Whey Casein Protein
Then as much milk as needed to atleast cover the ingredients.

That was during my old bulk, but i am looking for something that i can have as maybe, not really a meal replacement but something to have inbetween meals. Like im eating my 6-7+ meals a day, but something to have inbetween.

I want to drop the fruits like apples, certain berries etc because i get some acne from it and hate it. So really i bought mixed berries which were raspberries,blueberries, and marion blackberries. i want to add that in, how much cups should i have?

Next, i am going to go back to using the egg whites, and the protein. Should i have casein, or just standard protein? Also, what else should i add/ Keep the oats? Add anything else into it? Suggestions?

want to keep it as low sugar as possible, will be using soy milk because its lowest in sugar.

EDIT:
Unless there is stuff i can add, that will make it as a meal? Also, no ANPB.

If your a male,,I myself wouldnt use anything soy. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom