Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low dose test prop, var and halo

justin8997

will i have a faster recove and a little enhanced energy from 50mg test prop eod, 20mg var ed, 20mg halo ed and 1/2 tab arimidex ed? i cant afford to lose mobility and bulk up, var causes back pumps and i cannot function with them, i am not looking to set world records just want to enhance recovery a bit and have a bit more energy. any good advice will be apreciated but i dont wanna hear up the doeses to 500mg weekly of prop and 100mg daily of var....

if you are worried about recovery, and want to maintain size and functionality.. look into a SARMS stack. Maybe you could even add halo to the end of it.

will i have a faster recove and a little enhanced energy from 50mg test prop eod, 20mg var ed, 20mg halo ed and 1/2 tab arimidex ed? i cant afford to lose mobility and bulk up, var causes back pumps and i cannot function with them, i am not looking to set world records just want to enhance recovery a bit and have a bit more energy. any good advice will be apreciated but i dont wanna hear up the doeses to 500mg weekly of prop and 100mg daily of var....

what exactly are your goals and what are your stats... be more specific on what your trying to accomplish... what is your cycle history?

5'9 168lbs-170lbs ruffly 10-12% bf , 24 years old
I am just trying to enhance recovery time, keep energy levels up through out the day cause i work construction and am very tired when i get home alot of days. I am also trying to bal conditioning workouts and skill workouts so i can train as much as possible each week. I am not looking for a massive amount of muscle gained, i dont want to increase weight, i just want to prevent muscle breakdown while training and muscle recovery after... my training will give me my strength and athletic performance gains and improvements. I cant handle the pumps from var either, it causes immobility in me and tightens my lower back and i cant punch. will winny cause pumps too?

5'9 168lbs-170lbs ruffly 10-12% bf , 24 years old
I am just trying to enhance recovery time, keep energy levels up through out the day cause i work construction and am very tired when i get home alot of days. I am also trying to bal conditioning workouts and skill workouts so i can train as much as possible each week. I am not looking for a massive amount of muscle gained, i dont want to increase weight, i just want to prevent muscle breakdown while training and muscle recovery after... my training will give me my strength and athletic performance gains and improvements. I cant handle the pumps from var either, it causes immobility in me and tightens my lower back and i cant punch. will winny cause pumps too?

you are MUCH better off running SARMS bro... read up on some of my articles about them...

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is the stack to run

1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 gw 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 hcgenerate ntbm.com
1-8 d-spark ntbm.com
3-8 albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES ntbm.com

You can get the COMPLETE support stack for this cycle here... Support Stack

yeah, at that low dose of test I wouldn't even bother running it and shutting yourself down. 175mg/week is weak.

I know guys who work construction and run 500mg/week and more of test.

Lack of energy? Start doing cardio and check your diet. You'd probably benefit the most from that alone.

I have never done more than 500mg of Test...for me, it's all I need. It's a perfect dose

Top Bottom