Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose EQ - What is low dose?

LoveSnatches

So I have some Kalpa EQ300 and Salien EQ200 -
I am planning on running 300mgs a week and 250mgs a week of test - after a week adding in 250mg of deca a week. This is my first cycle.

I'm also running GHRP-6 w/ Mod 1-29

Goals are to stay lean and bulk while keeping pressure off joints. My knees and shoulder are doing well but can get finicky quickly!!!

I'm thinking I should lower the Test dose - but its flipping hard to do 1/4cc of it - as I'm splitting it into two weekly doses.

Any suggestions on dosages to run?

I'm 5'10 180lbs 8% body fat age 26 training for a few years.

deca and eq are very poor choices for a first cycle, eq because you have to run it long and high to see any benefit, and deca because of the prolactin management issues, also if you run three injectables for your first cycle, how are you gonna know which one is having which effect? You'd be much better off running a simple test cycle with an oral in there somewhere to keep things interesting....
eg
1-10 250mg test
1-12 12.5mg aromasin EOD
1-4 20mg dbol ED

12-16 PCT

Yes I hear you on that - but I have heard so many reports of a first EQ cycle giving great keepable gains. I don't want to run an AI unless I need it as I have iffy joints. I really want improved joint strength. I have nutrient deficiency but can gain muscle very easily - thus my collagen synthesis and circulation is low.

Furthermore - if I start to develop prolactin sides I will simply stop the deca. I don't have any problem with stopping early.

And I'd like to run 14-20 weeks because of such low dose.

Ideally this is a EQ/Deca cycle with just enough Test to keep my levels up - But it's quite difficult getting only 1/4CC of from each bottle into a single syringe.

Furthermore I'm worried that 750mg of gear per week is far too much.

I got very little if any muscle gain from EQ, the most noticeable effects for me were increased vascularity and endurance.... 14-20 weeks is going to shut you down HARD which is the very last thing you want from your first cycle, especially to run a dosage that isnt even effective... Also stopping the deca wont stop prolactin sides, it sticks around in your body for a long time after you stop it and I know guys who have ended up with long term sexual problems as a result of messing with this compound... You need to do a lot more research before thinking about taking anything to be honest....

I have joints that give me issues. I take fish oil twice a day on cycle. I also take glucosamine all the time. They really help.

Top Bottom