Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Dosage cycles -- save the money or shoot the honey?

Shoot Me Up

hay guys, I have been approximately off juice for 2 years now but back then I have cycled hard on mylast cycle and alltogether done 4 cycles. However, I am looking to get more dense and lose some bodyfat, so what do you think of this idea of cycling.....if you think its a waste of money and will have no effect on me then please say something!!

Weeks******EQ******Enanthate******
1---------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
2---------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
3---------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
4---------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
5---------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
6---------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
7---------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
8---------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
9---------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
10-------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
11-------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
12-------------400mgs------250mgs-----------
13---------------------------------------------------
14---------------------------------------------------
15--------------------Clomid----100mgs---------
16--------------------clomid------50mgs---------
-----------------the end----------------------------

Also, I wanted to do Clenbuteral at (regular dosages) 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, along with VERY LOW DOSAGES of T3. However I am not familiar with T3 so can someone please reccommend how I could incorperate this drug into this possible cycle along with THE LOWEST dosage of T3 i could take for a mild effectiveness if worth it...

thanks and appreciate your advice and open to many suggestions!!! Please note that I also take 900mgs of ALA before I eat any meal that has carbs.....(will that help?)

oh yeah, and whats the best OTC fat burner to take with Clenbuteral (on and off)...thanks guys!!

QQ

oh yeah, i would also be willing to incorperate LOW dosages of fina and/or winstrol if it would be worth it. thanks.. basically the approach i am taking on this cycle is that to me its better to take low dosages then buy OTC products like andro or those cheap immitation test products....Also, I figure the low dose of test well just help me from losing muscle when losing the bodyfat from T3/clen/fat burner and the EQ will solidify me a little along give me hunger when clen/fat burner reduces it..

I would run some fina, the whole cycle or just toward the end, the whole cycle if you want more over all mass, at 75mg. eod and run some type of anti e, maybe arimidex at .25 ed for the test

Personally I would up the Test to 500 mgs per week. I don't know that you would feel much on just 250 mgs. per week...especially if this will be your 5th cycle.....jmo.

good point, So I will up the test 500mgs (enanthate) and load up every 3rd day and take eq at 500mgs a week and Fina at 75EOD for first 4-6 weeks...............liquidex also and Bromo, Clen/ECA....what type of clen though?

Top Bottom