Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb expained?

bren565

Hey guys recewntly I have really cleaned up my diet sugars are about zero fast food is gone. Feel a lot better besides a pulled pec muscle.

Now I need to know for low carb.. Which carbsa can u habve sparingly... Breads? Or sugars? Which one will prevent me from burning fat havbing a G2 gatorade with 5 simple carbs or 2 buns with complex carbs?

Basically I'm trying to figure out what is the biggest road block to fat loss complex or simple carbs?

good question.. idk the answer but how bout trying a ckd diet. i just started one, although i cheated today. mother fucker sitting next to me had cheesecake with hot caramel on it, had to have some. but i feel way better every day, i have cravings that i gotta deal with, gonna start using forged burner again to deal with that. but its actually not that bad. im liking it

cobra you need to stop going out with friends, i find the less i go out the easier it is to stay on the diet im on, its relatively clean but the problem is starches i can avoid sugar ALL DAY... simple carbs , but maybe aslice of pizza.. a potatoe.. toast in the morning, hard to pass up, so far going strong today and yesturday.

its not going out. i work in camp, which has a 24 hour bakery/desert area. i can avoid that section of the kitchen but this guy sat next to me with fresh cheese cake and hot caramel. its smelled so damn good!! i had to have a piece. im gonna start forged burner again, that shit was great for killing my appetite/cravings. although i dont know how much longer i can keep eating plain chicken breast for wthout some kinda sauce. its gettin really hard.

Simple sugars, many grains, lactose and fructose are all carbs that must be avoided, fructose in particular. Fructose is primarily metabolized by your liver, and the longer your liver is burning sugar, the longer you will be out of ketosis. Milk contains lactose and is not allowed, nor are cereals or starches. If you are consuming a 2000 kcal/day diet, your total intake of non-fibrous carbohydrates should not exceed 100 calories. just eat fibrous carbs like veggies

I get my complex carbs from three sources. Oats in the am, sweet potatoes, and brown rice alone. That really seems to be working for fat loss. All of those in moderation if course.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I get my complex carbs from three sources. Oats in the am, sweet potatoes, and brown rice alone. That really seems to be working for fat loss. All of those in moderation if course.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I'll start deriving my carb need on these foods also =-)
I have never done a keto diet (low carb), but I think running a 50/30/20 diet will do fine to run a cut.

Does anyone believe a keto diet is more beneficial to prepare for competition than having a calorie deficit of -500 at the ratios of 50% (carbs), 30%(Protein, 20% (Fat)?

Top Bottom