Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low carb diet cycle

Bulldog88

What is your opinion on this, i´ve been currently on a low carb diet trimming some bodyfat and i am pleased with the results got myself from 16%bodyfat to 8% in 4months.
I recently started a cycle it looks something like this.

wks 1-4 Test Cyp 2ml p/w
wks 1-6 Sust 2ml p/w
wks 1-6 EQ ml p/w

PCT
wks 8-12 Clomid first 2 weeks. First week 100mg. Second week 50mg
nolva last 2 weeks. First week 40mg. Second week 20mg

Is it a waste doing a low carb diet on a cycle like this, usually i eat about 2000 calories pr day little carb intake, if i do stack myself up with a lot of carbs it usually all goes on my stomach so is there anyway of doing this diet and still get noticeable results?

Stats
Height - 6"2
Age - 24
BF - 8%
185 lbs

Thanks in advance

You can use it for cutting, but it'll mainly avoid you to lose any muscle mass, did you lose anything when you dropped from 16% - 8%, im actually trying to drop to about 8% now!
If you 8% as you say, i think you should use the cycle to do a nicelean bulk! you'd look sick! but increase the sus to 10 weeks!

You can grow on a low carb diet. Keep carbs at 30-50 a day preferably under 30. Have 1-2 grabs of protein per pound of body weight and your calories should come by way of omega 3,6, and 9 fats.

Any caloric surplus will cause you to gain weight. HOWEVER, keeping your carbs low (about 30grams) will keep your body in lipolsys.

I did this last month and gained 3 pounds of lean mass and lost roughly 2% body fat

nice werk u seem to kno wat ur tlkin bout xan u commebt on mi post plz tgat I set up

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

i like that strategy.. cut off cycle, bulk on cycle.

don't be scared of carbs though.. you won't get fat on brown rice and sweet potato. for a 6 footer being only 185 pounds is pretty skinny but now when you bulk back do it cleanly.. try to stay under 12% when you bulk back.

and your PCT isn't good at all. 100mg of clomid a day is 8X more than what you need. and nolva just flush down the toilet.

you also need an AI during cycle. and you need hcgenerate and hcg. do more research on PCT's

your cycle itself makes no sense either. why are you running 2 kinds of test? and why only 4 and 6 weeks? sustanon has a long ester that won't even peak until week 5 or 6. so you aren't even getting peak levels of it on that. EQ needs to be run more than 12 weeks.

if you want to run a short cycle then pick up a bottle of beastdrol, or some dbols with proviron. do research on half lives and what they mean. you've got a lot of homework to do before you should be juicing

im not even going to comment on the cycle because it is a mess and steve covered pretty much all of it... there is one thing that you need to realize when it comes to carbs... they are needed for this reason... there is only ONE SOURCE that provides energy to YOUR BRAIN.... the ONLY way is through carbs... So essentially, if you completely cut them out or keep them too low, then your brain is not getting any energy and if you can't read between those lines, then I don't know what to say... Now, I do keep mine lower than a lot of people but you definitely need to get them up slightly... They are a necessity to the body... You just don't want to load them because that's when the weight gain issue comes into effect... You have to be smart with them... Supplement them properly and you are good to go...

I totally agree with the last two post. Don't get down about this, just use it as good info. You can take in good carbs and not get fat, some one your size can do just fine with getting 180-200 grams of carbs or more. My wife takes in 230gs of carbs a day on her pre contest diet and it does very well for her. Also calories are not bad just dependes on where your getting them from. If your wanting to keep muscle, UP your (lean protein) which in turn ups your calories. I have a great diet that works very well if you would like to pm me, i use it for both my shows last year and i'm doing the same this year. I also gained 7 lbs of muscle on this diet last year. As for your gear, chunk it all, get some prop and tren and you'll be fine.

Eat good carbs bro. In moderation yes but you need some.

We're talking brown rice, brown pasta, brown bread, sweet potato etc. You know the drill!

Stay away from your breads and pastas. Your carbs can consist of White potato, sweet potato, white brown yellow rice it doesn't matter, oatmeal, grits. Your Protein can consist of Chicken breast, turkey breast, tuna, tilapia, shrimp, flank steak. These are lean proteins real low in fat, i try to stay away from fats during my diet. Fats and sugars affect my body. When i say sugars i mean (fruit).

I totally agree with the last two post. Don't get down about this, just use it as good info. You can take in good carbs and not get fat, some one your size can do just fine with getting 180-200 grams of carbs or more. My wife takes in 230gs of carbs a day on her pre contest diet and it does very well for her. Also calories are not bad just dependes on where your getting them from. If your wanting to keep muscle, UP your (lean protein) which in turn ups your calories. I have a great diet that works very well if you would like to pm me, i use it for both my shows last year and i'm doing the same this year. I also gained 7 lbs of muscle on this diet last year. As for your gear, chunk it all, get some prop and tren and you'll be fine.

excellent post. do me a small favor and post up your diet in the diet forum, I think a lot of guys would be very interested in seeing what a competitive bodybuilder's diet is like. I hit you with some big K hits, welcome to the board.

Top Bottom