Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

love but no attraction

WHATEVER ! I DON'T BUY THAT AT ALL!
I JUST THINK YOU ARE USING HIM THEN . BUT THEN AGAIN , I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND FEMALES. BUT SERIOUSLY, WTF?

word blood drinker. i think all the guys here don't agree with this shit. u love him or not? eventually in a relationship people just aren't as sexually attracted as they were at first. can't u guys just role play or get some videos like everyone else? i mean like most of the world is probably ugly

yeah im getting married to a girl in october. that i love dearly but more like a sister than a gf.

and before u say i should break up with her. im 36 and its time to settle down.

and im a scumbag who fools around on the side

an before u say it. ive fooled around even when in love and lust with former gfs.

lifes shit sometimes

lynaghgrew- so you are saying you will marry this girl and fool around on her just cause you feel it is time to settle down? if that is true......I don't think you love her. :(

Maybe Lynaghgrew is not matured enough to get married .... it's a choice .... marriage is a commitment and a huge responsibility ... something that you should love doing :D

its patently obvious im not mature enough to get married.
thing is im 36 and got to pass on the old genes to the next generation.
otherwise who am i gonna leave the ranch too.
in the mean time i console myself with meaningless sex.

I was like this with my last girlfriend. i really did love her, but i just was less and less attracted to her physically. it's ultimately what made me end the relationship. now i'm with a girl that i can't keep my hands off of. hehe....can't wait till after i work out to go get some!!!!! :D

You people are something else! But at least you're honest with yourselves. I personally could not be with someone that I didn't find sexually attractive... I'm a text-book scorpio and sex is a major outlet for me. If the sex isn't there, nothing else will be right. Fuck all that non-sex shit.....

I wonder if part of what's going on here is the dynamics of who asks who out?
Guys ask women out on a date so they wouldn't consider asking one they weren't attracted to.
Since the woman got asked, they go along, thinking, "Maybe he'll grow on me".
If women were more comfortable being assertive and doing the asking,
they probably wouldn't make the mistake of going out for a long time where there's no chemistry.
What do you think. Anything to this?

Just to prove a point all women are crazy...

What are women?

LIFE SUPPORT FOR PUSSY...

Yes I will die a lonely old man, but I won't be alone.

Top Bottom