JayC9
Well-known member
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3186044996544581363&q=louis+theroux+duration:long
L: It's not natural is it?
N: What?
L: To look like that.
N: No, but Maria always says she doesn't want to be the average girl sitting on the couch eating and watching TV.
L: Do you see a certain masculinity in it?
N: Umm, not her, maybe others, but I'm probably biased.
L: Yeah, I don't mean it in a bad way necessarily. I mean...she's clearly a woman?
N: ...
L: It's not natural is it?
N: What?
L: To look like that.
N: No, but Maria always says she doesn't want to be the average girl sitting on the couch eating and watching TV.
L: Do you see a certain masculinity in it?
N: Umm, not her, maybe others, but I'm probably biased.
L: Yeah, I don't mean it in a bad way necessarily. I mean...she's clearly a woman?
N: ...

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













