Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lost some weight, concern???

TheOak84

i was 182 about 10 days ago, ive been eating the same (alot) and training the same (alot) and sleeping the same (8-10 hrs) and im losing weight. now im 175. im not tired and keep gaining strength every workout. i have been running alot for work (valet) sometimes running miles a day when you sum it up. i also went on some long bike rides a few times (about 10-12 miles).

i just dont want it to be anything bad like...

TheOak84 said:
i was 182 about 10 days ago, ive been eating the same (alot) and training the same (alot) and sleeping the same (8-10 hrs) and im losing weight. now im 175. im not tired and keep gaining strength every workout. i have been running alot for work (valet) sometimes running miles a day when you sum it up. i also went on some long bike rides a few times (about 10-12 miles).

i just dont want it to be anything bad like...

Are you drinking the same amount of water? If you are running around a lot for work then you may need to drink more and eat more as you may be burning more calories than you were before. Also 5lb is only about 3% change in you body which really isn't that much.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Are you drinking the same amount of water? If you are running around a lot for work then you may need to drink more and eat more as you may be burning more calories than you were before. Also 5lb is only about 3% change in you body which really isn't that much.

Cheers,
Scotsman

kool, so, if i go down to 150 in 2 weeks, somethings wrong?

hahah... Dude.. honestly... I'd bet its mostly water weight. My weight fluctuates sometimes upwards of 9 lb over the course of a week. How is your strength?

drbones2 said:
hahah... Dude.. honestly... I'd bet its mostly water weight. My weight fluctuates sometimes upwards of 9 lb over the course of a week. How is your strength?

increading by the week :)

TheOak84 said:
increading by the week :)

If its increading.. you might have a problem ;)

LOL

But if its increasing... I wouldn't worry too much about it.. if you start to plateau... throw in a BIG handful of almonds or something in your diet to push you back over maintenance.

TheOak84 said:
kool, so, if i go down to 150 in 2 weeks, somethings wrong?

Yeah if you lose that much you need to get yourself checked, unless you are bleeding from the gums then it's called Ebola. :evil:

Cheers,
Scotsman

If you expell more in the way of calories (running, etc.) than you consume, guess what happens?

Top Bottom