Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost 4lbs lbm

gstacker

New specs 12/28/09 15.4%bf 156.6lbs lbm 185lbs bw

10/08/09 18.4%bf 160.3lbs lbm 196.5lbs bw

so what u think bout that ratio? Not happy bout burnin off 4lbs of lbm I wana keep going get down to 10% catch 22

Bump... Sup bros is 4lbs way out of line? Or is it tolarable??? Way outa line I need to adjust my diet...
Maybe should of posted this in the diet forum.

i think if this is the rate at which you'll continue to get to 10% that you'll regret it later. 15% is not bad, you should be looking pretty good, slow down the fat loss and you'll lose less muscle IMO.

3 month grind thought I was taking it slow but ya seeing the nbers does not excite me, what's a good % a month to loose without burning off to much lbm?

you are already losing to slow imo. something is wrong or your genetics are horrid.

3 month grind thought I was taking it slow but ya seeing the nbers does not excite me, what's a good % a month to loose without burning off to much lbm?

well the lower the bodyfat, the slower one should go about fat loss.

have you tried Cycling fat burning days with recovery days. sounds like you need to trick your body into letting go of some of that fat.

I think the best approach is to drop fat at 1-2 lbs a week. Slow and steady will preserve muscle and be easier on the heart especially long term.

You need to retool your diet for sure. You are eating muscle as well as fat.

Well you lost 10 pounds of fat and lost 4 pounds of muscle, not a very good ratio. Slow and steady fat loss wins the race.

Top Bottom