Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs LGD 4033 S4 Osta ideal Stack?

sportsfun2

First of all iwana say a hi from Europe and Austria in special, and big thx to all guys that try to help out people on doing a corect cycle and helping out avoiding big mistakes.
I am folowing your thread and all over the forum for long time and read all logs about SARMS yet posted. First i give an intro to myself.
I am 37years old 1,86m and 95kg 12%bf
Training for long time 1993- with some big pause inbetween(had 138kg...fat... and lost 52kg and start all over) ... never used AAS or PH before(but having some poor knowledge on them and how they work) but the new SARMS got my attraction and was giving a try to them after folowing several logs.
About Food and Training i dont wana discuss here its a big subject but you can trust i know what i am doing ;-)
My last Bulking cycle was Osta 25mg S4 50mg split mk677 50mg over 12weeks on cycle supports: HCGenerate forma bilberry Dermacrine omega multi protein whey casein cissus msm zink b12 p5p d3 c BCAA gluta cycle suport...PCT test hardcore craze lclt erase lean xtream creapure cop dopadex and vits omega....
I never get any issues on nothing had great cardio well beeing and so on.

As i Read here LGD 4033 is 10 times more powerfull will possible shut you down even with HCGenerate and much more if taken with s4! In europe they are asuming that running lgd4033 for 8 weeks and start osta some days before ending for another 8 weeks...would be the perfect deal before entering PCT...what you thing on it?

Could an LGD 4033 be taken as a test base in general.... for example to ad some dienazone(1.5ml) although they work totaly different i know;-)

Ading s4 for the androgenics i can imagine works fine like using stano or AH v3 but without the sides of DHT only some vision that i had too(bilberry helped out though) am i wright?

i read that osta is something about 225mg per week of test e whats about lgd? what do you assume?(i know difficult to say but just a guess if possible)

My goal is to put some LBM with some small amount of fat and water is ok and next cycle do what dylan said with osta,s4,gw...and then again lgd and so on...

1-8 lgd 3-5mg day
1-8 s4 50 mg day split doses... 25mg a.m. 25 mg 4-6 hours later
7-15 Osta 25mg
1-8 arimidex 0.25-0.5 mg eod(or as needed if signs of gyno ocure have nolvadex on hand too)
8-15 Forma (AI)
1-15 HCGeneratewith pause inbetween(HCG increase)
1-15 Dermacrine with pause inbetween(elevate mood)
1-15 bilberry omega multi protein whey casein cissus msm zink b12 p5p d3 c BCAA gluta cycle suport
1-15 dopadex with pause inbetween (prolactin)

PCT 16-20

clomid 50/25/25/25
Diesel Test hardcore craze lclt erase lean xtream creapure cop dopadex and vits omega....

I guess i could write much more here but really dont wana waste your time and apreciate the work you are doing.thx

First of all iwana say a hi from Europe and Austria in special, and big thx to all guys that try to help out people on doing a corect cycle and helping out avoiding big mistakes.
I am folowing your thread and all over the forum for long time and read all logs about SARMS yet posted. First i give an intro to myself.
I am 37years old 1,86m and 95kg 12%bf
Training for long time 1993- with some big pause inbetween(had 138kg...fat... and lost 52kg and start all over) ... never used AAS or PH before(but having some poor knowledge on them and how they work) but the new SARMS got my attraction and was giving a try to them after folowing several logs.
About Food and Training i dont wana discuss here its a big subject but you can trust i know what i am doing ;-)
My last Bulking cycle was Osta 25mg S4 50mg split mk677 50mg over 12weeks on cycle supports: HCGenerate forma bilberry Dermacrine omega multi protein whey casein cissus msm zink b12 p5p d3 c BCAA gluta cycle suport...PCT test hardcore craze lclt erase lean xtream creapure cop dopadex and vits omega....
I never get any issues on nothing had great cardio well beeing and so on.

As i Read here LGD 4033 is 10 times more powerfull will possible shut you down even with HCGenerate and much more if taken with s4! In europe they are asuming that running lgd4033 for 8 weeks and start osta some days before ending for another 8 weeks...would be the perfect deal before entering PCT...what you thing on it?

Could an LGD 4033 be taken as a test base in general.... for example to ad some dienazone(1.5ml) although they work totaly different i know;-)

Ading s4 for the androgenics i can imagine works fine like using stano or AH v3 but without the sides of DHT only some vision that i had too(bilberry helped out though) am i wright?

i read that osta is something about 225mg per week of test e whats about lgd? what do you assume?(i know difficult to say but just a guess if possible)

My goal is to put some LBM with some small amount of fat and water is ok and next cycle do what dylan said with osta,s4,gw...and then again lgd and so on...

1-8 lgd 3-5mg day
1-8 s4 50 mg day split doses... 25mg a.m. 25 mg 4-6 hours later
7-15 Osta 25mg
1-8 arimidex 0.25-0.5 mg eod(or as needed if signs of gyno ocure have nolvadex on hand too)
8-15 Forma (AI)
1-15 HCGeneratewith pause inbetween(HCG increase)
1-15 Dermacrine with pause inbetween(elevate mood)
1-15 bilberry omega multi protein whey casein cissus msm zink b12 p5p d3 c BCAA gluta cycle suport
1-15 dopadex with pause inbetween (prolactin)

PCT 16-20

clomid 50/25/25/25
Diesel Test hardcore craze lclt erase lean xtream creapure cop dopadex and vits omega....

I guess i could write much more here but really dont wana waste your time and apreciate the work you are doing.thx

to be perfectly honest i have never used lgd because sarmsearch does not sell it and it is my goto place

But i do know its not test nor should be it be used as a replacement in cycles.Dont get carried away now bro

Last edited:
Thx folks for your answers...
I have seen Dylans thoughts on LGD running solo which is ok ....my questions was about ading s4 as an andro enhancer and if you see i will use again his sugestion on osta s4 and gw for cutting later on...why to add s4 with osta and why not with lgd? Only because lgd is harsher than osta? Ofcourse is Test the king of every cycle... but for people dont wana pin is SARMS a good alternative for start isnt it?? According to other logs of LGD in europe States and all over the world it works fine and gives remarkable gains....maybe some people are satisfied with such gains and would prefer stay in such a league...other like PH for example and like gaining and loosing everything in 1 month...its a personal pref i think...after my osta cycle i didnt really gain much but to be honest 3 months later i keep everything...thats ok for me...i am not a pro and having ambition going on stage....i know you are lucky in the states you have much more easyer acces to lots of stuff and comes more easy to ai and so on...here in austria they are hunting you if you gona order something!!:) even a doc cant subscribe more than a trt and this only with proof evidence not just i want some and you get it;-) they checking everything...anyway this is off topic....but again thx for your replys ...

Top Bottom