Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost 20 lbs in 7 weeks, is that good?

SirMack

hi guys,

I have been eating pretty clean "Salads, healthy meats, etc" in smaller portions and just working out 3 times a week. Been taking Xenadrine RFA-1 for the first 4 weeks, and took like 3 days off as I waited for my MD6 to get in and now I"m on that.

Overall I've lost about 20 lbs, and my upper body, arms, shoulders, back, chest, and legs are all really buff looking now. But alas, the stomach has only budged a few inches.

Am I doing good so far? The only drawback to my diet I can see is that I only eat 3 meals a day because its tough for me to try to fit in 5 or 6 meals.

BTW, when I go to the gym I usually do 25 min of intense cardio, with toning exercises for every muscle group. I usually do 3 sets of 25 with low weights. If that gets too easy I up the weight 1 notch. I have gotten more defined and stronger since I started the whole diet/work out process. I think I have lost a lot more fat then muscle.

Am I on the right track? I'm looking better, but I want to lose another 40 lbs.

I went from 256 lbs, to 235 lbs about. I want to get to 195 lbs eventually and just maintain a healthy, strong body from there.

Look forward to hearing thoughts. :)

i would do your cardio after your weightlifting if your not gonna do cardio on off days.... also i woul dtry to have 2 whey shakes in between your 3 meals 1 before lunch one before diner.... and try to lose 2 lbs a week

Without having some kind of skinfold measurement done before and after, it will be hard to determine if any muscle loss was accumulated over the 7 weeks.

Remember, you probably not only lost fat, but also a lot of water weight in the process as well. Furthermore, you may have a lower glycogen levels due to a low calorie diet...maybe. These factors will all be relative when aseessing your total WEIGHT loss. It is not uncommon for people to lose lots of weight at the beginning of any diet....

To answer your question YES! Yes, you are in the right direction! The good thing that is happening is that YOU like the way that you are looking. To help matters out, and if you feel up to it, I would probably suggest that you go and get a skinfold measurement done right now so that you can gauge your progress through the next couple of weeks. This will help determine how much fat and muscle is lost. Try to find a QUALIFIED skinfold measurer...easier sad than done. However, whoever you have do your skinfold measurement, just have them do it the proceeding measurements as well...unless they just suck real bad.

Skinfold measurements will help you determine muscle and fat loss when you get to lower bodyfat levels, which as you may or may not know, is HARDER to obtain and keep. Going from 20% to 10% is easy compared to going from 10% to sublevel%'s.

I'm assuming you are male, and if so, then YES, you will probably not see any fat loss in the stomach region until you reach sub-10% bodyfat levels. This will vary between individuals, but this seems to be the starting point for most. Therefore, when you get to lower BF%'s, you may want to try out topical Yohimbine supplements such as Yohimburn or the one Par Deus sells to see if it speeds up with "stubborn" bodyfat. These may or may not be needed. But yes, the stomach for most males, as is the case with lower back fat, will be the last to go...OR it may never go for those who are unlucky.

BMJ

Top Bottom