Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing the fat face

some people have had good results with applying yohimburn to the desired areas, however from my experience, going on a keto diet greatly helps... the diminished water retention is very noticable in the face initially.

big_stud77356 said:
is there any kind of diet or supplement that i can take to lose a fat face. Thanks

ever considered dieting??? loose the guy and the baby-fat is sure to follow, assuming that fat deposits are the problem to start with

Bro, I have this same problem, and it sucks b/c underneath the facial flab, I have a chiseled face that chicks dig. I always lose these cuts when I gain weight... fat &/or muscle.

I'm willing to bet bottom dollar that you're bf% is kinda high. Furthermore, I'd venture to say that if you lose fat and get down to single digit bf%s, your face will lean up too. Do it. It'll be worth it. IMHO you prolly don't need the big guns (ie. yohimburn) just yet

good luck

this is one area (the face) where yohimburn use seems to be of noticeable benefit regardless of bodyfat (patly because there is so little actual fat there).. a little fat on the face goes a LONG way to making you look fat.

Top Bottom