Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing body fat diet

leep11

Okay, so here's my story.

I've been going to the gym for about 3 months now. Im 5'6" originally started at 74kg, no real muscle definition what so ever. I am now 68kg with some muscle definition. But I've probably lost more weight in fat as I've gained muscle.

What I want to do now is rip up a bit, lose some body fat, and perhaps gain a little more muscle.

What do I need to do? Diet and Gym workouts?

I currently go to the gym 4-5 times a week for at least an hour and a half. Here is my schedule.

Mon - Chest, Tris, Shoulders (10 min fast jog before workout)
Tue - Back, Bis, Abs (10 min fast jog before workout)
Wed - Rest
Thurs - Chest, Tris, Shoulders (10 min fast jog before workout)
Fri - Back, Bis, Abs (10 min fast jog before workout)
Sat - Two sets of everything, low weight, high reps and a 30 min swim.

I dont believe my diet is too bad either, considering how much weight(body fat) I've lost so far.

My diet usually cosists of the following. Bowl of cereal and two boiled egg whites for breakfast. Lunch is a tuna/chicken/beef sandwhich and a banana/orange/apple and tea usually conists for chicken/fish with carbs such as pasta or potatoes. I also drink quite a lot of pink grapefruit juice as I hear this can speed up metabolism, which I also mix with orange juice to make it taste nicer.

I have also uploaded a pic of what my physique is at the moment, so you can get a better idea of what my goals might be.

So, am I going the right way to ripping up a bit more? Or do things need to change?

Help :)

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention that I'm also taking creatine capsules... 3 before and 3 after each workout.

i preferred yoga exercise.i think yoga is the best exercise from all the exercise and also it gave result fastly and makes you fit and fine..

It is a shit workout. No squats or deads? Matter of fact no legs?? Huge gap in your training right there buddy. Read the training stickies.

It is a shit workout. No squats or deads? Matter of fact no legs?? Huge gap in your training right there buddy. Read the training stickies.
there's a huge gap in everything , 68 kg n wanting to get ripped .
op you need to eat more protien and more total food in genral start a basic simple program like stronglifts 5x5 to build a decent base of muscle n strength and read/learn all you can about bb nutrition check out the sites of john beradi and lyle mc donald

Top Bottom