Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lose fat / bulk up?

I do cycle off ckd after 4-6 months for a while, but only by a small amount. I usually end up with more carbs during the week than a true ckd, and if I am feeling a bit heavy, I just adjust the intake of calories back to ckd.

I have done the IF diet. It seems like when I don't eat breakfast I get a headache in the afternoon which makes me miserable and I can't workout. THis sucks, because it was working out well. But I can't live with the headache

For me.. Same type of foods whether cutting or bulking.. Just alter the calories

Although saying that I do tend to carb cycle with carb loading on Saturdays (Inc cheat meal)

J

I have done the IF diet. It seems like when I don't eat breakfast I get a headache in the afternoon which makes me miserable and I can't workout. THis sucks, because it was working out well. But I can't live with the headache
are you drinking tea coffee or diet soda's with arteficial sweetners cos they can give you bad headaches. not everybody though .

are you drinking tea coffee or diet soda's with arteficial sweetners cos they can give you bad headaches. not everybody though .

Nope no soda at all except maybe some Coke if I have a rum and coke. But I don't drink anything with caffeine, only take eca.

Nope no soda at all except maybe some Coke if I have a rum and coke. But I don't drink anything with caffeine, only take eca.
Haha, that's the only time I drink soda too, rum and coke, my favorite! speaking of alchohol and the CKD diet, I was thinking I'd allow some of those carbs on my carb loading day (i.e. friday night - saturday night) to be beers, do ya'll think that'd be to detremental?

Top Bottom