Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lorcaserin from Arena Pharma - new diet drug targets the brain to control appetite

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Arena Pharmaceuticals has a drug in trials called Lorcaserin that targets the brain to control people’s appetite.It is a totally new drug meaning it won’t have any generics to compete against right now.

Re: Lorcaserin from Arena Pharma - new diet drug targets the brain to control appetit

I don't want a non FDA approved chemical combination targeting my brain.

Re: Lorcaserin from Arena Pharma - new diet drug targets the brain to control appetit

enjoyed your write up. I believe Lorcaserin is going to be the big winner in this diet drug as it has the best weight loss as a stand alone drug. It can also be taken with Phentermine as the other drugs and then the results would far exceed what Vvus has been reporting.

Phen-Fen was the single best weight loss drug on the market. Lorcaserin will end up being Phen-fen without the heart valve issues.

I believe Vvus drug, as you pointed out, will have a hard time getting FDA approval. They can accept those side effects when treating a grave medical issue, they will not accept them for a weight loss/lifestyle drug - IMHO.

Last edited:
Top Bottom