Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking mood enhancement supplement

jerry blacky

Hi guys I need an advice on which supplement to get for mood enhancement, I have been in bad mood for long time and I get upset almost about everything, it is affecting my work out as well, thank you.

How bad is your mood? Just not in a good mood, or you feel like the world is full of shit? If it is the first one, then most probably you just need to deal with your problems, and you will feel better. If it is the second one, then it might be depression, and it would be a good idea to check it out with a doctor.

BTW. Are you using PED's or other compounds right now?

Try drinking green tea throughout the day. The polyphenols in green tea naturally raise your body's serotonin levels (your body's feel good hormone).

This is tough to answer. It might be time to step back and look at a few aspects of your life such as your diet, exercise, and sleep. If you have those 3 things in order I bet you will feel much better. Also hydration is extremely important.

Top Bottom