Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking in the mirror

BigB_79

I am in my final week of a ten week 500mg sustaon only cycle. Every time I see someone I haven't seen in a few weeks, they always comment on how much bigger I am. I am definately alot stronger, I've gained 20lbs, and my clothes are all tighter, but when I look in the mirror I just dont see a big difference. Anyone else have this problem??Where you just cant see yourself any differently no matter how much you change.

You probably look at yourself in the mirror every day when on a cycle. Next time try not looking at yourself at all for 4 weeks and then see if you notice a difference. It is very difficult to notice a "gradual" gain in muscle/weight.

When a mirror is made it is graded "good" "better" "best" the best ones show more detail even at 46 degree angles,My wife has a small cosmetic mirror on a stand in the bathroom behind it is the wall mirror,we have just reciently discovered her mirror i look good in the face however the wall mirror tends to give me a bit larger face kinna like a moon face ..so don't judge mirrors.Lowes had one in the bathroom this weekend and i swear it made me look like i've added another 15 lbs to my frame,smiling i walked out feeling super jacked!!!!:p

RADAR

I love my mirrors. I have them all over my apt. Quit being so hard on yourself, gaining 20 true pounds would show a huge difference in one's physique unless you used to be a fat ass I guess. Embrace your gains and go with it bro.

Top Bottom