Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Beta Testers (Iphone app to track your workouts)

Cpt.Dumbbell

Hey guys!

My buddy and I developed an Iphone app to track your workout routine. The App is called Gym Hero and is supposed to replace the good old paper fitness log. Our main focus was to make it simple and easy to use while working out.

Right now I'm looking for people who would like to be part of the beta program to give us some feedback.

If you have an Iphone, work out on a regular basis and want to try Gym Hero: Let me know!

You can DM me or just check out gymheroapp.com

Keep it up!
Jannik

P.s. please watch out. Our App can make you extremely strong!

If you ever port it over to Android im down!

Right now there will be only an Iphone version. But we'll see, if we start on Android I will let you know!

By the way: We are still looking for some people to be part of our test program! If you want to join, holla or check out gymheroapp.com

I second this, the majority of them are awful!!

PM sent

Hey everyone!

Just want to shout out a big thanks to all the beta testers! You were a big help to us!

We released Gym Hero to the itunes app store and you can download it. Search for 'Gym Hero' and you should find it :D

Please check it out and drop us a line about what you think.

Keep it up,

Jannik

Hey everyone!

Just want to shout out a big thanks to all the beta testers! You were a big help to us!

We released Gym Hero to the itunes app store and you can download it. Search for 'Gym Hero' and you should find it :D

Please check it out and drop us a line about what you think.

Keep it up,

Jannik

Just got it from the app store, it's great, best I've seen so far! :D

I'll have my iphone on the 28th, according to Verizon. I will def check this out. I carry a notebook with me now, quick entry on phone would be great.

Thanks
Drew

Just got it from the app store, it's great, best I've seen so far! :D

Good to hear!!!! Please let us know how you like it after using it a few times.

We just released an update yesterday. Now you can add a note to every workout, the total workout weight is show on the summary screen and a few other things....

Let us know if you have any suggestions :)

Top Bottom