Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for advice - Aesthetic + Performance

lacrosse206

Hey guys [and girls],

I'm looking to increase a few parts of my routine in order to focus on a few desired traits right now. Keep in mind, I'm not a bodybuilder and I don't plan on getting massive, just a few upgrades here and there.

I'm looking to increase definition of my lower abs, as well as get the lower abdominal 'V'. I'm also looking to drastically increase the size of trapezius' on my shoulders/neck, and also increase the size of my pectorals/upper pectorals to be specific.

Forearms and calves are also on the list but those speak for themselves.I currently just run a 3-day-split routine than has shown alot of improvement overall, but I want to finetune the aesthetic aspect as well.

Thanks!

I agree with moya. Also you will have to add some size in order to maintain the balance your looking for. Dont worry, its nothing drastic. A half inch here and there wont hurt you at all. I would add some wide grip chin ups but thats all. Good Luck.

Top Bottom