Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a new glutamine...

rgosit

Im currecntly looking for a new glutamine to buy within the next month//i have used optimum glutamine and protien factor glutamine peptites..

i was led to belive peptites are better..

also there a brand called AR nutrition that has glut peptites..1000 grams for like 20 dollars.. doese ne one kno about this..

Peptides are better but they taste pretty bad.

AR Nutrition's product tastes particularly ass-y. I recently bought the 2lb bucket for $30 and damn I wish I had stuck with Sports One Gp-2. The Sports One product is much more finely textured and mixes up fairly well if added to a protein/carb drink. Plus you can hardly taste it(when mixed in with something else that's strongly flavored. It'll still make you puke if you try taking it by itself.)

My advice: go with Sports One.

i also looked at sports one.. i dont really care wut it taste like.ill deal with that.. just looking for a quality supplement

rgosit said:
i also looked at sports one.. i dont really care wut it taste like.ill deal with that.. just looking for a quality supplement
You may want to rethink your position. But, of course, it's your choice. Thanks to AR Nutrition I'm drinking an ass-flavored shake 1-2 times a day. It gets old fast.

Top Bottom