Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a bit of help :)

Navi25

Hi I'm new to this site and have never posted anything like this before. I'm looking to get a good weight training workout routine. I'm 40, 120lbs, 5'4. Looking to tone lean out. I did 1 hr of cardio/day for the last 2 years. Was taking Shredz sexy and lean supplements and doing some weights for about 6 months now but nothing to dramatic lol. I've recently started anavar and added more weights now. Like I said I'm new to the weight training so I'm starting small. I do bench press, bent over row, leg extensions/curls, squats/lunges, calf raises, Russian twists(my fav), tricep extension DB curl, DB shoulder press, dips, DB side lateral. I will be incorporating a pull up soon. I only use Dumbbells at the moment.
Diet is pretty good. Oatmeal/berries or peanut butter(early am) then workout, protein shake/snack, eggs/veggies/cottage cheese(lunch) snack mid afternoon(celery and peanut butter , chicken quinoa veggies(dinner) but I change things up daily for food intake. Also what do you think about the Anavar/Shredz supplement (fatburner and detox)
Sorry for this being so long. Hope someone has feedback :) Thank you

I never took any weight loss supplement so I don't know how good the supplements you've mentioned are but from what I know a healthy diet and clean eating with lots of veggies and enough fruit already helps to detox the body. Water already cleanses the body, including some herb teas help with losing weight too like green tea, oolong tea or drinks like kombucha is great too. In my opinion supplements are unnecessary and gets too expensive. A great diet plan is good enough. 2 programs that I know of which helped many are these two. Hope this helps ;-)

You don't need any Var at this time, you only need to constantly switch up your training to keep progression. stay away from clen, a better alternative would be adderol.
Remember after training is when your body's demand for nutrients is at it's highest, so have a hi protein drink to get things going :)

Top Bottom