goldenone said:I couldnt see it.It said I need to be a Platinum Member.
starfish said:That thing looks dangerous.![]()
Anal AssPlorer said:
But once it gets in motion, it is a thing of beauty.........
starfish said:
No, his picture is of a funky gun or some weapon or something.
F.B.I. said:
its not funky. its a thing of beauty!
Anal AssPlorer said:
Are we talking about your toy or mine?
Ok.. what to do is right click on the picture and go down to PROPERTIES. Highlight it and press CTRL+C to copy it into your cache. Then open up a reply box on this thread and at the top of the TEXT box you will see a button that has IMG on it. Press that and a pop up box will come up. Then press CTRL+V to paste the PROPERTIES info into that box. Close the box and hit reply.

fistfullofsteel said:Is it legal to have that?
casavant said:Neat. Looks like lots of fun.
I'm going to scroll down now and see how many "Guns are stupid." and "What do you need THAT thing for?" posts there are.
F.B.I. said:
muchas gracias. i need it because all the bad guys/thiefs/terrorists/armies in the world have one, so why shouldn't i?
casavant said:
You could have said, "Because they look cool and I like to shoot them." and it would have been OK with me.
Pineapple Devil said:could you get ahold of an mp5k for me?![]()
Anal AssPlorer said:I have a Tec-9 identical to that. Great for opening fire at Wendys during lunch rush hour, but past 30 yards your accuracy is going to suck shit.
Anal AssPlorer said:That was in the movie? I never saw that movie. Oh well....
BeefyBull said:
Often the metal sights are welded on out-of-line and it is hard to affix most scopes to these guns, as the recoil will damage many scopes. Some site on the net lists sights that can be safely used with them. The guns made after the anti-full auto bill was passed in the 80's or whenever are all semi-auto, but can easily be converted I'm sure.
Bottom line, if you're looking for a gun for pullin a driveby, this is probably your weapon, haha. It's cheap, the ammunition (9mm or .22) is cheap, and probably gets a 7 or 8 on a 1-10 scale of accuracy.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














