Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest Tren E cycle.

kwantz

What is the longest you have ever ran a tren E cycle?
Have any of you maybe blasted for 10-12 weeks at a high dose. Then use a lighter dose for another 6-8 weeks?
I love tren, the only sides I get from it, is excess sweating, and when im hungry or getting thirsty I get irritable. but nothing I cant deal with. Just wondering if anyone has ever ran a longer tren cycle? I know most people are very sensitive to the sides of tren...

For an example tren cycle (obvi using test)

week 1-12 600mg/week
week 12-18 or 20... 200-300mg.
or does tren start losing its effects after a certain point? like other injectables... gains stop after a certain duration
Anyone ever try something like that? after the 20 weeks. I plan on doin a light cruise/maintence with test.

Tren is such a harsh compound that running it for a long period of time is just like playing with fire, you are going to get burned. Most people would recommend at the most around 10 weeks and that is for pretty advanced users.

Tren E needs to be ran long enough to get the full benefit out of it because of the long ester, but going beyond 12-14 weeks would be ill advised because of the nature of Tren being so harsh and suppressive. You could end up with other health related problems too im sure if ran for very long periods

thanks for the replys guys. I know the obvious side effects and what it has potential to do to the body... But just curious if any of the hard core guys, have ever ran it longer than the standard length?
would the tren stop producing gains after a certain length like other AAS

People talk about how harsh, how bad it would be by running it long... but has anyone ever heard of anyone doing it to prove these facts? or has anyone experimented with running it longer?
do gains level off, or do they keep on coming? you would think the gains would not stop because of the high andro/anbolic ratio of tren

thanks for the replys guys. I know the obvious side effects and what it has potential to do to the body... But just curious if any of the hard core guys, have ever ran it longer than the standard length?
would the tren stop producing gains after a certain length like other AAS

People talk about how harsh, how bad it would be by running it long... but has anyone ever heard of anyone doing it to prove these facts? or has anyone experimented with running it longer?
do gains level off, or do they keep on coming? you would think the gains would not stop because of the high andro/anbolic ratio of tren

I hear people say test stops working after 12 Weeks, and I.routinely run it 16+ Weeks at a time and make gains all the way till the end. Tren will still produce gains after 12 Weeks but that doesnt mean It isnt kicking the shit out of your body. Thats why I wouldnt do it. It would be very unhealthy and not smart.

I hear people say test stops working after 12 Weeks, and I.routinely run it 16+ Weeks at a time and make gains all the way till the end. Tren will still produce gains after 12 Weeks but that doesnt mean It isnt kicking the shit out of your body. Thats why I wouldnt do it. It would be very unhealthy and not smart.

people generally dont run short esters like test p for long periods for different reason.All that pinning can create scar tissue and abcesses.Much more beneficial to turn to longer esters, if a longer cycle is what you seek.

Anabolic steroids, acute myocardial infarction and polycythemia: A case report and review of the literature I would be careful, a lot of the negative effects discussed in the article can be avoided if used short term, but the longer something like tren is run the more the problem surface. I would especially watch hematocrit/RBC. Combat this with giving blood or grapefruit / naringin extract. Ingestion of grapefruit lowers elevated... [Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 1988] - PubMed - NCBI

"AAS may cause a hypercoagulable state, by an increase in production of thromboxane A2 and platelet thromboxane A2 receptor density as well as aggregation responses and a decrease in production of prostaglandins. (...) The atherogenic model involves changes to lipid metabolism, including reductions in HDL levels and elevations in LDL. Although difficult to quantitate, the increased risk of cardiac disease may be as high 3-fold among individuals who use AAS (...) An increase of up to 44% of the baseline hematocrit has been reported (...) "

9 weeks.. you gotta figure it will be built up in your system by then where it would stay in your system an additional few weeks.

i also recommend adding in a compound halfway through your cycle like winny, masteron, or even dbol

if its legit tren then 400mg a week is ample. if you can't gain on that then you either have shitty genetics or your workouts are awful.

Top Bottom