Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long Term Tren Steroid Use, high doses, side effects: a recap by HI

had about the same problem you did. 6-7 weeks of fina and I was shut down HARD!

Did you guys try vitex from GNC. Thats suppose to help out with fina dick. I'm just going by what I read here, don't know for a fact.

LOL Vitex!

Fuck I tried a carpload of clomid....only helped a little bit WHILE I was on the Clomid...still took almost two weeks after Clomid to get back to normal.

If Clomid doesnt help much....vitex wont do shit.

listen guys you seem to be thinking that I am posting that I really fucked myself up.

I had no gyno- used vitex from time to time

no kindney or liver pain

yea I got shingles but it is, was not earth shattering

All I am saying is becareful and that I think you can run it a long time.

BTW post cycle is so important, I hear guys say clomid and vitex, come on...my post cycle cost my 300 plus dollars. HCG, maca, letz, clomid, creatine, slin. Got to plan it out right,.

My doses ranged from .75mgs eod to over 2 grams a week

Last edited:
Well.

They use them on roofs of houses for some sort of covering.

I guess you could pay some guy to come tear them off but your house will leak like mad when it rains.

shingles are basically very painful adult chicken poxes. They come from the same strand of herbes virus that forever lives in your body after ccontracting chicken pox. People who have low imune systems can see the virus resurface, with proper med. it will last three weeks. Worst case senerio, it can cause painful paralisis for up to a couple of years, this is unlikely with proper care.

I've been on tren so far 6 weeks, and my sex drive has been OFF the charts. My girl can not keep up, its crazy I've never been so horny all the time on any other cycle.:D
Guess it effects everyone different, and shuts them down.

Threads like this really open my eyes....Wish we had more like this....
Thanks for sharing your experience HighIntensity.....

projection said:
I've been on tren so far 6 weeks, and my sex drive has been OFF the charts. My girl can not keep up, its crazy I've never been so horny all the time on any other cycle.:D
Guess it effects everyone different, and shuts them down.

It does effect everyone differently. I've been doing almost the same as HI. I've been doing 150mg/ED for about four weeks. No problem getting it up, but I've had terrible rage problems. My balls hurt all the time now. I guess their starting to shut down. My experimentation has led me to believe that the best way to run tren is at a high dose (150mg/ED) for a rather short time like four weeks. You will see the most gains in the first four weeks anyway.

HI,

Do you think that maybe the immune problems may be related to fatigue and low sleep?

Did sleep aides work for you?

Thanks,

Top Bottom