Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL @ this little BP scam

Well that's kinda my point. Don't see why people are blaming the government for this. Also, how is this comparable to Katrina?

Both are large natural disasters that the government has not responded to satisfactorily.

Well that's kinda my point. Don't see why people are blaming the government for this. Also, how is this comparable to Katrina?

Barry was billed as the guy who was going to heal the Earth and lower the oceans. He stood at the podium soaking-up accolades (and a Nobel Peace Prize) on issues he hadn't and couldn't even address.

Of course he should take the blame for sitting on his ass in the gulf. To be fair no one can magically fix it but if you're going to run as the messiah, don't act surprised when people get pissed because you can't perform miracles.

Barry was billed as the guy who was going to heal the Earth and lower the oceans. He stood at the podium soaking-up accolades (and a Nobel Peace Prize) on issues he hadn't and couldn't even address.

Of course he should take the blame for sitting on his ass in the gulf. To be fair no one can magically fix it but if you're going to run as the messiah, don't act surprised when people get pissed because you can't perform miracles.

having a proper oil spill cleanup is irregardless of education on drug use.

Did BP do this on purpose? How should the government make sure this never ever happens gain, along with other natural or man made disasters?
For this one? Maybe that would do it if you brought the crisis home. You could have a whole new war on terror!

I thinks it's the damn media along with politicians. They throw out a few buzzwords and people latch on to them like flies on shit!

Come to think of it, shouldn't BP get some kinda award or at least a tax break for distributing this all-natural product over such a large area? That shit isn't free.

Top Bottom