Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL, Boston Market doesn't charge for

jack_schitt said:
Bring a thermos and some noodles.
my jaw dropped when the clerk told this lady that they don't charge for gravy. part of me was outraged. gravy costs something, how the hell don't you charge for it? there's something going on here..........

jack_schitt said:
Whatever item on the menu with the biggest markup is most likely where the gravy slush fund originates from.
bro, they're giving away large bins of gravy. btw, who the fuck needs so much gravy? i think my Gramma knew about this, last years holiday gravy seemed very familiar........

HumanTarget said:
bro, they're giving away large bins of gravy. btw, who the fuck needs so much gravy? i think my Gramma knew about this, last years holiday gravy seemed very familiar........

So your telling me that I can hit up Boston Market for some gravy just out of the blue, or do I have to buy something?

If I can score large ammounts of gravy and freeze it in Ziplocks, that would be the perfect solution to my gravy needs.

oh, shut up. I dont like getting charged for gravy just as I dont like getting charged for stupid ranch at Buffalo Wild Wings

Top Bottom