Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loeffler's Sustanon

Pete D

I have been on Loeffler Sustanon at 500 mg/week and Ttokkyo EQ at 400mg/week and feel nothing except I am hungrier. I know the EQ is real cause of the hunger but I have not gained any strength or size. Just gained 3 lbs so far from all the eating (EQ).

What the hell is up with the Loeffler sust??? it sucks!!! I don't even feel that much more hornier. I had my test levels checked b4 the cycle and they were 347. I just went to the doc to have them tested again, I get the results on Tuesday. If they don't read at least 700 or more then I KNOW the sust is shit.

ANYONE HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LOEFFLER SUSTANON??
Maybe I just have a bad batch. Please help.

of course it sucks. That's why there's hundreds of posts about hoe Loeffler sucks. That's why we recommend you use other forms of Sustenon.

Hey man, Do you have a pic of the loeffler sus??

I have some now and I don't think it is real.

Post a pic or give me some details about it, lot# exp date??

Thanks!

Yea that Sustanon sucks. I've been on Ttokkyo EQ (600mg/week) for 6 weeks now and I don't feel shit..

It was released without approval form the mex govt and is shit as is there anadrol. loefler make good d bol and thats it.

Top Bottom