Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loading Creatine

JLo

I have started taking creatine to saturate my muscles to get that appearance of looking bigger and get more strength. I have heard conflicting facts about it, however. I was told I needed to "load" the creatine for the first week, and other people have told me that is just a marketing gimmick and that it wasn't necessary to load - that it was the manufacturers way of getting people to purchase more. What are your opinions on this? Is it necessary to "load" ?

don't bother loading... you'll just get bloated and feel pretty gross about the whole thing...

also you don't really need a lot (i generally only take 2-4 g, post workout) and make sure it's mixed real good (otherwise read the first statement again :) )

Reactions: ann
ummm... really hard to say... i begun my creatine use as a cover to hide my AS use from my fiance once upon a time when i was 1) engaged and 2) hiding it from him (neither is the case today...)

i have done the creatine thing on and off throughout my cycle and i notice that my muscles do appear fuller with the creatine... slightly size difference i guess...

and i aslo do notice the bloat when not mixed properly...

as for the strength i can't speak to that...

as a side for those 'on', there are a lot of people who swear by the anavar/creatine mix, they say it produces a great synergistic effect... i've been happy with my results...

the reason why many of you are experiencing the "bloat" is because you are administering creatine by itself...you can go either way...load the first week or take a more conservative approach which will lead to a saturation of creatine into the muscles...additionnal H2O is obviously recommended and in addition,to avoid the bloat and fill the muscles,one must supplement w/ additionnal pottasium...liquid "k" from twinlab works really well...GOOD LUCK.

Last edited:
Careful there WarLobo. Don't go trying to fill my shoes with your fancy talk!

Loading is not necessary. If you don't eat a lot of red meat you might want to supplement with creatine a lot of the time. If you're eating lots of fresh fuits and veggies then extra potassium is not necessary, otherwise you should consider supplemental K. Creatine requires a 'potassium pump' in the cell walls to get it into the muscle. Low potassium levels might inhibit or at least reduce the effectiveness but in general you should worry more about the balance of potassium to sodium than absolute intakes.

Simple layman terms JLO : No need to load; follow the directions on the container and consume lots of water.

Positive attitude going in....and hopefully a very positive outcome in your progress.

I really like the stuff.

Hehehe that's why I don't understand why you guys are sooo anti-muslim at the moment! The obvious answer is harems. How ideal to have many women to pick and choose from any day of the week/month. No more SDS. And for the women the benefits are obvious too! (J/K)

Top Bottom