Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver Enzyme and Cholesterol Test Results, Please Help!

WannaBeBig72

I just got tested my liver values tested the last day on DBol (30 mgs, first 30 days) of my current cycle. I got tested on day 30.

They were 64 and 64. The doctor told me these were very abnormal? What do you guys think?

Also he said my cholesterol was dangerously low. My HDL was 17 and my LDL was 44. He told me to eat more saturated fat. I've been eating real clean but maybe it's been too clean?

I wouldnt worry about the 64 and 64, it will go away very soon, and really isnt that abnormal at all.

I have no idea how your cholestol is that low. I hae neer seen numbers that low, ever. you get pre-dbol tests done?

Guvna said:
I wouldnt worry about the 64 and 64, it will go away very soon, and really isnt that abnormal at all.

I have no idea how your cholestol is that low. I hae neer seen numbers that low, ever. you get pre-dbol tests done?

Yeah I mean the cholesterol levels are weirdly low (both good and bad cholesterol). He said my ratio was fine but my good cholesterol is dangerously low. Could it be the adex or somethinhg??

Guvna said:

I was planning on running Winny at week 10 for 5 weeks. 50mgs a day. You think it's a bad idea?

WannaBeBig72 said:
Yeah I mean the cholesterol levels are weirdly low (both good and bad cholesterol). He said my ratio was fine but my good cholesterol is dangerously low. Could it be the adex or somethinhg??

I serioulsy wouldnt worry on it too much. Mosts guys LDLs get in the 250+ range and HDL of less than 10. Your total cholesterol is low, so is your HDLs, but if I had that cholesterol on cycle, esp 17aa, i'd be happy as a pig in shit.

Guvna said:
I serioulsy wouldnt worry on it too much. Mosts guys LDLs get in the 250+ range and HDL of less than 10. Your total cholesterol is low, so is your HDLs, but if I had that cholesterol on cycle, esp 17aa, i'd be happy as a pig in shit.

yep i was at 200/20

Guvna said:

The doctor kind of scared the shit out of me. I think he was kind of freaked out by how low they both were. You think it's ok to still run the Winny?

I had blood work done a while back and this is the results:
Total Cholesterol - 170
LDL - 100
HDL - 56
SGOT - 24
SGPT - 32

Your total cholesterol/HDL should be less than 5.
As you can see mine was 3, (170 divided by 56).
You may need saturated fats, but you need to eat real clean to keep the cholesterol down.
Arimidex and winnie will raise your cholesterol...evaluate the risks of these before you use them.

Forgot to mention the SGOT and SGPT. Take milk thistle or something similar everyday, even when off cycle. Your liver has to process everything you ingest, so you might as well help it. The milk thistle will lower them to the normal range.

Top Bottom