Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver Detox And Colon Cleanse

boston789 said:
It claims that it does. Does Tylers do this?
Yes it claims that it does but two studies on it showed it doesn't. It has only been proven in mice.

Tyler Liver Detox uses ingredients that are proven in labs not anecdotal evidence. One ingredient, Glucarate, is patented for chemical liver detox by Ohio State University.

Tyler Liver Detox is not sold in stores. It's only sold by doctors. We have to have a doctor buy it and then ship it to us to sell on the boards.

Comparisons of Liv52 to Tyler is not even close.

Ulter said:
Yes it claims that it does but two studies on it showed it doesn't. It has only been proven in mice.

Tyler Liver Detox uses ingredients that are proven in labs not anecdotal evidence. One ingredient, Glucarate, is patented for chemical liver detox by Ohio State University.

Tyler Liver Detox is not sold in stores. It's only sold by doctors. We have to have a doctor buy it and then ship it to us to sell on the boards.

Fair enough Ulter...once I finish my last bottle of Liv52 im gonna grab some tylers.

I'm sold.. :)

T-Matt

Ulter said:

UMm.. Those pics are some of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.... I just ordered some as well.. a 36" parasite!!!!?!?!
Can't wait to see my poo!!!

T-Matt

replacement1 said:
i just order this for me and the wife check it out but be aware of the nasty pictures
http://www.drnatura.com/

happy poopin
:coffee:

Top Bottom