Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Live show saturday,guest star (big rick rock) admin of elitefitness.com

needtogetaas

THIS SATERDAY 11AM EST TIME LIVE SHOW FIND OUT WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weeks live show will have guest start Admin of elitefitness.com Big rick rock...

This weeks show will be on a number of topics ranging from Needtobuildmucle.com's new product line (beastadrol/deasilbolin/19-tren-tfo/sleep aid, and more)

We will also cover other products in the works and the testing fazes of the products.

This weeks show will also have guest start big rick rock covering many subject related to elitefitness.com
Many people have a lot of questions for the man in charge, and want to hear is thoughts on different subjects. You may forward questions to big rick rock to me in a pm from now till tomorrow morning. Big rick rock will address your questions during the show.

SO if you ever wanted to ask the man behind it all something now is the time. Send you quastions to me vie pm all night and right up till Saturday morning.

next week My company and web site goes live, and will be up and reading. Ready to take all orders.

To hear the live show this week end pm me for the place to tune in. remember 11 am saterday est time,pm me for info,pm me with questions for Big rick rock. :biggrin:

Top Bottom