Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liv-52(DS)....compared to milk thistle?

haxedout

Guys, just read the whole milk thistle thread.. well i got tons of liv-52 (double strength) Will this hinder gains in anyway such as milk thistle has seemed to do? I also have some ALA, bout to do a heavy mass cycle..So whats up with liv-52? later:p ;)

Good question

I have not seen any research that demonstrates a lack of anabolic activity pertinent to bbrs and milk thistle. Likewise I see no reason to think that liv 52 will have an adverse effect. If you are still concerned, I would be delighted to take them off your hands for a discounted price! :)

I asked fonz this question, and he said liv 52 was a waste of money, dont know how it compares to milk thistle though

jboldman said:
I have not seen any research that demonstrates a lack of anabolic activity pertinent to bbrs and milk thistle. Likewise I see no reason to think that liv 52 will have an adverse effect. If you are still concerned, I would be delighted to take them off your hands for a discounted price! :)

i bet you would too........:p

Top Bottom