Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

liquidfying my foods?

grahf2

New member
Hey.Just wondering on blending food(blender,thick liquid form) heres my questions for some of you gurus

1-I was wondering if there is any difference on my body nutrient supply on blending vs. normal(say I blended a turkey sandwhich) I mean will it digest quicker and deprive me of nutrients or will I get more?

I was just curious cause I cant find any info on this whatsoever,maybe its just a stupid question/idea

I just thought I could get more meals in that way(I get 8,hoping instead of every two hours I could get one every hour :)
 
lol, i've always wondered about that. I used to just swallow tuna without chewing until i read it's bad for digestion. I wonder if blending would be the way to go ;)
 
tuna is not that bad, put some seasoning on it or hot sauce, I mean those things don't have anything in them really except sodium.
 
i find blending to be a life savor.

one meal a day (bulking right now) i make in the blender and it allows me to get 1,000 good calories.

It goes down like nothing too. Whenever i decide to seriously bulk (like 2k over BMR or something) then i will be using these shakes like there is no tomarrow.

here is the shake:

2 cups skim milk, 2 servings ANPB(4 table spoons), 1/2 to a full cup oats, 1 banana, 1 tbspn cocoa(only has like 25 calories and no suger) and 1 scoop whey protein (28 grams, no fat, carbs)


the macros work out to 1,013 calories, 35.7 g fat, 101 g carbs, and 65 g protein.


please keep in mind about 30 carbs are from the banana, i eat this meal as my second meal of the day. the protein is a little low, but i make up for it during the rest of the meals throughout the day. A good way to get calories IMO.
 
not quite what i meant.I mean could I eat half solid foods and half blended foods(prot shake+bacon+ham+turkey blended together,and still get the same or better macronutrientS?I figure it would be a quicker way of the body getting the nutrients,thus more meals,more gains. I just never heard of this,and its one of my crazy ideas.......If ....you could stomach it.gwahh......but if its more nutritional,I would risk it.
 
Remember when you eat solid foods your body digests the food, breaks it down and releases enzymes in the process
this is good for your overall gut
 
When you'll be older w/o teeth you will only be able to eat liquidifed foods

Until then keep them "solid" :)
 
granby140 said:
need fiber also. most liquid foods lack in the fiber areas

unless you drink veggies juice (like carrot juice)
 
It really won't matter if you blend it or not. You are just bypassing the chewing! Either the food is chopped up with your teeth, or chopped up with the blender. It is easier to digest if it is chopped up SOMEHOW though (as opposed to swallowing it whole), just because of greater surface area for the digestive enzymes.
 
it does take longer to digest non-liquified food, just as an oven will cook diced meat much faster than a whole chicken.
 
Awhile back I got tired of eating so many chicken breasts so I decided to try to grind one in a blender and drink it instead. It was the most horrific meal I have ever eaten. I could handle the taste of grinded chicken with water (barely), but the chunks in the water felt nasty and there was a lot of pasty chicken stuck at the bottom of the blender that I had to try to remove (it looked like tuna at that point). I spent more time trying to get all of the chicken out of the blender than I ever spent eating a breast by itself, and it tasted terrible.

I will never try blending cooked meat with water again. Not sure if you were thinking of blending chicken or anything of that nature, but I really learned my lesson . . .
 
DonDrimeXm8 said:
Awhile back I got tired of eating so many chicken breasts so I decided to try to grind one in a blender and drink it instead. It was the most horrific meal I have ever eaten. I could handle the taste of grinded chicken with water (barely), but the chunks in the water felt nasty and there was a lot of pasty chicken stuck at the bottom of the blender that I had to try to remove (it looked like tuna at that point). I spent more time trying to get all of the chicken out of the blender than I ever spent eating a breast by itself, and it tasted terrible.

I will never try blending cooked meat with water again. Not sure if you were thinking of blending chicken or anything of that nature, but I really learned my lesson . . .

Please tell me you cooked the chicken first.
 
lol yeah, it was cooked, and I should have used chicken broth instead of water (never even ocurred to me). I still don't plan on ever doing it again though.
 
Top Bottom