Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Tuna?

i made a post about this a little while ago

everyone flamed lol

Your not sick, JUST HARDCORE! I happen to do this with a glass of water and know many others here do as well. When you are trying to put on serious size, for shows, etc. you will take in the protein anyway you can. To me it is a whole lot easier than trying too choke down 5-6 of those big fucking cans a day. You may flame away if you wish, but until your ready to step up with the big dogs, dont laugh. I even know some guys on a national level who eat baby food for the type of protein in it, and I PROMISE you that you would not flame them.

Why i posted this is because i was watching a program here in ireland and some uk bodybuilders were eating tuna in protein shakes ,2 and a half cans in there protein shake

I have heard the best tuna/liquid combos are lemonade, diet coke, or apple juice. I have tried the lemonade/tuna in the blender combo, and I would much rather just eat it. It blends up to a weird consistancy and is very hard to swallow.

Ryan

Top Bottom