Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Protein shots.

themondtster

Curious on if there are any good brands. Notice a lot have that junk collogan protein in it. Several times a week I work nights so I workout right before and head straight there. And don't want to leave a shaker in the hot truck.

Last edited:
I just bring a shaker cup with the protein powder already in it to work. Then I just add water or milk when I'm ready to drink it. It's a cheaper way than the the RTD although it does make for more washing.

Yeah that is what I was trying to avoid because i always end up leaving them in there and they get hot during the summer and truck gets kinda funky.

When I was deployed, I used the New Whey 42g shooters a LOT. Even though they had collagen protein in them in addition to the whey protein, they tasted decent and I put on plenty of size during those deployments.

Couldn't beat the convenience of them, especially on deployment LOL

Hard to find a decent bar not jacked up on sugar. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thought about making my own. See others post about it.

Yeah that is what I was trying to avoid because i always end up leaving them in there and they get hot during the summer and truck gets kinda funky.

Maybe you should get a nice size cooler and some cold packs to keep your food,,drinks cold and fresh.

Top Bottom