Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Latex

More information about Liquid Latex (cause I just love this shit)

Just painted Liquid Latex has a tacky feel and will contact glue itself together if it touches. You have to apply a finishing product. I used a Silicon based sex lube. The problem was that I had to have 3 coats (of latex) and I had to have my arms raised most of that time so the stuff under my arms wouldn't stick. Try holding your arms up for 2 and 1/2 hours!

It does not keep you warm. It's like having nothing covering that area. Since I was pretty much full body, I had people asking me if I was hot. Truth was that I was a bit cold. It was like being naked.

People WILL want to touch you. But that was awesome for me. I was at a party with a TON of girls. Well, a lot of them were lesbians.... But maybe being groped by lesbians was even hotter!

I tried generic type brand I found at the local adult shop. I'm going to try this kind next time I do it. http://www.liquidlatex.net/index.html

Someone from the party wants to throw a "Superhero" party for Halloween so everyone can come all Latexed out. I'm thinking of going as The Tick (hence the avatar).

Last edited:
By the second coat of orange, I was starting to feel like a superhero. I couldn't let any of the latex touch itself or it would stick and tear. Therefore, I couldn't throw down a proper pose or even cover myself. :D

I know nothing about liquid latex but...... I am assuming when you move it moves with you.... I mean say you squatted down or something would it rip or just stretch out.

That is a kick ass costume. You didn't put it on your unit did ya?

rudedawg said:
I know nothing about liquid latex but...... I am assuming when you move it moves with you.... I mean say you squatted down or something would it rip or just stretch out.

That is a kick ass costume. You didn't put it on your unit did ya?

It will contact glue itself together if you don't put some kind of finishing agent on it. You can use a dry powder stuff or some kind of wet agent. I used a silicon lube and it worked pretty well. It does stretch and move with you but it's not like I was really active in it. By the end of the night, it had torn under my arms but that was about it. I think if i use the Deviant brand with their finisher, it might last longer.

I had 3 coats of orange on but I think 4 would make it quite a bit more durable.

I didn't paint my unit. I shaved everyplace that was going to be painted but I left a strip around my crotch and underneath that wouldn't get painted. I just wore a loin cloth to conceal what wasn't painted. I mean, I was drinking that night! I couldn't seal everything up!

Top Bottom