Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Liquid Aromasin. 10 or 20 mgs per day?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
My last thread was deleted because I was so-call advertising. Go figure. I pay my fee and I can't say what i want. But anyways..I already got the info I needed.

Now the new subject. Is 10mgs per day of Aromasin enough for 500mgs of Test Cyp per week? Is this enough to keep E down?
 
Carth, you should probably try the aromasin @ 10mg ed.. if you don't notice a cutback in the bloat or any other e-sides, you could adjust it up or down.. the good thing with the liquid is that you could go to 15mg before jumping to 20mg and see if that's a good dose for you.

best of luck, let us know what you decide to go with and how it works out.
 
I would think that 10mgs/day is enough. There seems to be a diminishing return with megadosing Anti-Estrogens. In other words, .25mgs of Letrozole gives you as much of a reduction in estrogen as 2.5 mgs, and .5mgs of Arimidex produces the same clinical results (more or less) as ten mgs of Arimidex....so I think it may stand to reason that 10mgs of Aromasin is a viable dose as well.
 
The typically quoted dosage for aromsin is 25mg/day. In my case 10mg/day was not enough to ward off gyno at 500mg/wk of test-E (stacked with EQ).

20mg/day did the trick. But, I'm very prone to gyno.

Incidently, I noticed no effect on libido with aromasin whereas arimidex will wipe out my mojo completely.
 
nydj66 said:
The typically quoted dosage for aromsin is 25mg/day. In my case 10mg/day was not enough to ward off gyno at 500mg/wk of test-E (stacked with EQ).

20mg/day did the trick. But, I'm very prone to gyno.

Incidently, I noticed no effect on libido with aromasin whereas arimidex will wipe out my mojo completely.

So 1mg of Adex per day kills your libido? But 25mgs of Aromasin per daydoesnt'?
 
i take 1mg of adex ed and i def dont have any libido probs...but then again with sust at 250mgs eod who would have libido issues :chomp: Carth bro to answer your question i am taking 15mg ed of aromasin. I was taking 1mg ed of adex but when that ran out i am now using the aromasin. I am good in the libido dept :verygood:
 
liquidmuscle said:
i take 1mg of adex ed and i def dont have any libido probs...but then again with sust at 250mgs eod who would have libido issues :chomp: Carth bro to answer your question i am taking 15mg ed of aromasin. I was taking 1mg ed of adex but when that ran out i am now using the aromasin. I am good in the libido dept :verygood:

Thanks for chiming in. Would like to get more opinions.
 
Anthony Roberts said:
.25mgs of Letrozole gives you as much of a reduction in estrogen as 2.5 mgs, and .5mgs of Arimidex produces the same clinical results (more or less) as ten mgs of Arimidex....so I think it may stand to reason that 10mgs of Aromasin is a viable dose as well.

is this true for letro?

how about the adex
 
Taking 4 omnas, 600mgs LSP deca and 50mgs GLP dbol at the moment. I throw in a full ml of aromasin like twice a week. Today i took 1.5ml cus i didnt take any last week. Im not saying this is the way to do things just how ive done it this week. Think im gonna go up to 1ml on M/W/F from now on cus i can see the bloat getting a lil puffier in the face.

What kind of cycle you running Carth?
 
I'm on a gram of test E and 600 mg of EQ. I take 20 mg of Aromasin a day and it works great. No problems with libido at all.

Hey Galaxy how are liking the GL Dbol?
 
I agree that people are recommending / taking excessive amounts of AI's these days... IMO, the typical dosage of 20-25mg of aromasin that is recommended is overkill for most.... in the last 2 cycles that I ran using aromasin, I used only 6.25mg ED of aromasin and I was dry as hell... my tabs were 12.5mg that I split... oh, the cycles included either deca or tren....I also ran proviron, which I think allowed me to use a lower dosage of aromasin.... of course there exceptions, some people are very gyno-prone so they'll NEED higher dosages.... my recommendation is to start as low as possible then ramp up as necessary... your libido will thank you and so will your wallet (aromasin isn't cheap)....
 
Anthony Roberts said:
I would think that 10mgs/day is enough. There seems to be a diminishing return with megadosing Anti-Estrogens. In other words, .25mgs of Letrozole gives you as much of a reduction in estrogen as 2.5 mgs, and .5mgs of Arimidex produces the same clinical results (more or less) as ten mgs of Arimidex....so I think it may stand to reason that 10mgs of Aromasin is a viable dose as well.


Goood, sound, solid advice. Would it be possible to get by with EOD dosing with Aromasin?
 
georgie24 said:
alin no,

if i skip my dose that day by 7-8 oclcock at night nips are itching


i have to use aromasin ED
i think it depends on the user, some go eod or even only when they feel the onset.
 
This is a great thread guys.
It just illustrates how everyone is different and you have to experiment a bit to find what works for you and your personal goals..

-NP
 
a bomb said:
Hey Galaxy how are liking the GL Dbol?


Its awsome stuff. I picked up 1000 for myself and a friend. My lower back is trashed constantly if thats a good thing.. My friend who was 3 weeks into just some LSP deca and proviron was already blowing up but now with the dbol hes just getting ridiculous. Like I feel like him gaining size is almost bringing more attention to me then i want ya know?lol I mean it was kinda expected of me.lol Its all good tho.
 
Top Bottom