Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquid anavar question (steroid or natural supplement)

bruce#

A source is offering me liquid anavar, but I remember reading that anavar is not stable in liquids, but I can't find that article now. Do any of you guys know if anavar is even possible to keep as a liquid?
Maybe he is giving me a natural alternative to anavar?

Liquid anavar is not common but it is still produced by some UG labs. The raw anavar hormone is just suspended in water rather then pressed in tablets.

The absorption and liver toxicity are the same whether you take it orally or inject it. I personally would just drink the liquid and make your life easier. No need to put yourself through extra injections when it isn't needed.

I would NOT trust it at all. has he had his stuff lab maxed? even if he has that still doesn't tell you if it is dosed properly. anavar is not a product you ever buy off 'a dude'

it is commonly faked and the sellers usually don't even know they are selling bunk shit cause they get it from china

before you waste your money, why not head over to evo and find an approved source http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

Top Bottom