Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Anavar Doses??

bmyers

My wife has some 25mg/ml Liquid Anavar. I am trying to figure out the best way to get a consistent 5mg daily dose?

My wife has some 25mg/ml Liquid Anavar. I am trying to figure out the best way to get a consistent 5mg daily dose?

Use a slin pin measure to 2.5 on it wont give you exactly 5 it will give 6.25 have to do the math to get to 5 but that is close enough as generaly liquids are under dosed.

Its always good to double check. Its easy to make a mistake. Even after a few years of doing it. It just takes a small distraction!

Looking for information for dosage on liquid oxandrolone 25 mg/mL -60 mL and T3 200 mcg/mL - 30 mL. The syringe I have looks like an insulin but used for infant dosage. Goes from 0.1 to 1 mL. How long do I take it and when do I add the T3?

Looking for information for dosage on liquid oxandrolone 25 mg/mL -60 mL and T3 200 mcg/mL - 30 mL. The syringe I have looks like an insulin but used for infant dosage. Goes from 0.1 to 1 mL. How long do I take it and when do I add the T3?

Not sure I would mix the two. What are your goals?

Top Bottom