Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipostim3.. Omega .. Wtf?????

WELL IVE WAITED VERY PATIENTLY AND JUST WALKED OUT TO CHECK MY MAIL AGAIN (sat 15TH) FOR MY 2 BOTTLES OF LIPOSTIM3 AND NOT THERE ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I LIVE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK, WICH IS NOT HAWAII OR THE OTHER PLACES YOU SAID WOULD BE LATE. I DIDNT PM U BEFORE BECAUSE I FIGURED YOU WOULD SORT THIS OUT. WHAT IS GOING ON ??? I HAVE TRAN ID NUMBER IF NEEDED. PLEASE RESPOND.

I ordered some almost a month ago and never even got charged for it. Their email wouldn't work for me and the phone number listed on their site went to some voice mailbox that actually stated something along the lines of "This is not AGX Sports or whatever it's called they must have the wrong number on their site so please stop calling". If it wasnt for the fact that my wife loves the stuff so much I wouldnt bother with them again.

I ordered some almost a month ago and never even got charged for it. Their email wouldn't work for me and the phone number listed on their site went to some voice mailbox that actually stated something along the lines of "This is not AGX Sports or whatever it's called they must have the wrong number on their site so please stop calling". If it wasnt for the fact that my wife loves the stuff so much I wouldnt bother with them again.

So is this basically a poor customer service issue or has AGX gone awol? Haven't been on the boards for well over a year but Omega was always a good guy.

I got my order two days ago. Ordered at the end of May. I think a few other folks started receiving orders around the same time as well.

Send him a PM.
He was awol for a bit but seems to be back. He's responded to my PM's recently.

Omega's back bros...everyone has problems everyone understands...but at times, some kind of troubles are tougher, bigger and take more time to solve...and worst of all, pop up at the least expected times turning one's priorities topsy turvy....and when people like AGX get lax for whatever reason, one should only look at their track record, their kickass products and swallow inconveniences with a pinch of salt...

this shit has been going on for over a week now and it is high time we stop pouncing on the guy...

Yes, i'm not saying we need to forget our money, but just wait it out considering it as a safe investment....albeit a little delayed in its returns :p

I've not once mentioned that i've also put in my order a month back worth quite a little and havn't received my package....but i'll wait. I'll wait because, there were a lot of supplements i ordered on the net spending a package every time, receiving every package in a couple of days...but know what?? I could have as well taken my boodle and shoved it up a donkey's ass each time because that was ALL ALL OF THEM delivered.

Whereas, here's a company who's supplements kick everyone's butts upto mars if not farther and deliver each and every god damn fcuking time...AND THATS WHAT MATTERS!!

Top Bottom