Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LipoStim/LipoFlame

bearrito29

So who has experience with these and what was your dosing? I am thinking 2 LipoFlame 2 times a day and 1 Lipostim 3 times a day. I weigh 240 lbs. (~12% BF). Also, the bottle of LipoFlame that I got appeared "factory fresh" until I opened it and discovered that the paper/aluminum freshness seal had already been peeled away. :confused: Any thoughts on whether or not I should still take it?

Its more the fine. occasionally machine process has errors. ( Very rare)

2+2 twice a day is the optimal

then you will ramp off with the remaining Lipoflame you have left.

There is tons of feedback:) all real

Thanks for the info. Is it ok to have a cup of coffee in the morning while taking this stuff? I kind of have an addiction :)

I will just take that as a reply of "not a good idea". If number crunching is required then I am probably pressing the limits of a safe caffeine intake for the day. :(

Thanks for the info! On days that I "HAVE" to have a cup of coffee I will follow this dosing regimen. I will make an attempt to just drop the coffee though and take 2 of each twice a day.

They seem to be out of stock at needtobuildmuscle... any idea when they might be back? I noticed they aren't available on pmegabodybuilding. Thanks!

They should be back soon! In the meantime you might want to give forged burner a try it is a quarter of the price and really made a difference for me. I have my log at NTBM, which i cant post yet but in summery i only ran it two weeks and i dropped about 4-6 lbs that has stayed off. Nice clean energy kick and appitite supression.

Top Bottom