Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOSTACK ultra™ = Amplify 02™ + LIPOFLAME™ + RawMCC™

Hi:)

My Favorite Directions:

BOTH Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME
Will rival or exceed the feelings, benefits, and over all excellent results
of the OLD ECA stack.

And Both Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME are good for you as well (body and mind)......

I use Amplify 02 for Upper Body Lifting ( Muscle Pumps, 100% focus, and Power)

I use LIPFOLAME for Cardio and Leg days and an AM pick me up.

Sometimes I take half a dose of LIPOFLAME with Half a dose of Amplify 02 and thats
a pretty spectacular feeling too.

The Ideal By Design is this:

Amplify02 ONLY pre Lift for Upper Body........
this is for massive Pump, Power, Nutrient Delivery and of course Intense 100% focus for Mind/Muscle Connection.
This is achieved d to the Esters and Acetyl Compounds.
The Athlete gets a Rapid Influx or "Flood" of Target Pro Pump, Focus , and Strength Enhancers.

LIPOFLAME by design in BEST for Rapid Fat Translocation and Incineration while working the Aerobic threshold.
Thus PERFECT for Cardio And Legs Days.....

~FIN~

Raw MCC will get you very strong and harder looking
I take it Post Workout or take it at night with milk before bed.
You will ATP load doing this
and also the Mag+ in MCC + Calcium and Tryptophan in milk will help you Sleep well)

Expect MORE Strength, Much more muscular endurance, positive mood and mind set, and FAT LOSS

PS:

You can also sneak in a couple of LIPOFLAME caps here and there for an added boost.
For example if I had a hard cardio session with LIPOFLAME in the AM or Hard workout
with Amplify 02 in the AM or Late AM and around 2-3 pm I starting feeling I needed a boost,
I will take a low dose of LIPOFLAME ( 2 caps)

-OMEGA

www.AGXsports.com

Top Bottom