Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipokinetics

M56M- did you mean Xenadrine? Xen. IS an ECA, so that's a great choice. Lipo, for me, decreases energy, so it'll never give you a boost. If you take one before your job, make sure you're eating a reasonable amount of carbs, and drink LOTS of water before you go. Bring a bottle with you, too. You'll probably sweat a lot.

Either way, Monstar, what you're talking about looks fine; it's all up to personal preference. Some people can work out after taking lipo, but personally, i've tried to work out afterwards and my energy is SHOT. Besides, the nice thing about lipo is that it does the energy consumption for you, which is why I think it's overkill to use it around workouts. I think the lethargy only starts hitting me hard after about 3-4 days on the stuff, if you cycle it on and off that rapidly you might not ever feel as depleted. I've never tried it like that, so I can't tell you how it'll work, but I see no reason why it wouldn't help cut you up without turning your workouts into crap. :)

Good luck, guys.

Thanks Belial

Thanks a lot dude for the response no one else seems to respond and I am glad that you have taken it before and know what your talking about. Appreciate it. :D

ive been taking lipo for a month(ive taken it before). it does work great. alough the side effects suck

bad stomach ach
sweet palms
hard to sleep
always tired

my friend was taking it as well. all of a sudden he had 1,000 plus red spots all over him. he went to doc. the doc said he had a allergic rec. to somthing. i keep getting new little red spots(not alot) but, one here and there. i take 2 tabs when i wake up 2 tabs afternoon and 2 before bed...boy does it work!

the fda has taking it off the shelfs. i know a guy with a supplement store and he still has 20 bottles.

good luck callie

belly24...

I get the spots also when ever I take more than 2 pills
within a 5 hour period... but if I take 2 every 5 hours
then I'm ok...

Its a reaction to the usnic acid within... with the spots
I usually get a fever... once as high as 104!

but i must say that its still the best product I've tried..
I bought 25 bottles once I heard it was being pulled off
the shelf!

THANKS

Thanks a lot for all the replies... so lemme get this straight... this supplement regimen is OKAY to use first of all...?

Sun> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Mon> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Tues> ECA 2x a day
Wed> ECA 2x a day
Thurs> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Fri> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Sat> ECA or lay-off from ephedrine (Phen-Free maybe)

And I am supposed to space out each 2-capsule dosage every 5 hours or so... and whatsup with taking it before bed??? I am so confused about that... Here are some guidlines... (PLEASE CRITIQUE)
1) space out dosage every 5 hours
2) take in a TON of water
3) eat meals every 1.5-2.5 hours to keep energy up
Can someone please give me some more guidlines to go by to assure this product is taken SAFELY & BEST possible results. THANK YOU! :D

It seems that all those suppliers linked no longer sell Lipo. How does Adipokinetixs compare with the tried and true ECA stack?

Best TO TAKE ADIPOKINETICS 2 /3 TIMES A DAY WITH SOME ASPRIN AND A TIRATRICOL PRODUCT 2/3 TIMES A DAY ABOUT 4-6 WEEKS SHOULD LOOSE A LEAST 10-15 POUNDS OF BODY FAT IF YOUR AROUN 15% like i was now i am under 10% do a little cardio 3/times a week 30 min excellent results the lipokinetix bothers my stomach and to me is not much different than adipokinetix

Top Bottom