Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipokinetics

ok... Here is the deal...

ON MULTIPLE occassions... LIPOKINETIX has pushed me to
a 104 fever... thats right 104...

it also caused my skin to break out into RED SPOTS
absolutely everywhere... I actually thought I had
chicken pox... this has happened MULTIPLE TIMES so I
do in fact know that it was from the LIPOKINETIX.

i am not the only one... after much research I have
found others with the same reactions from taking the
product.

I WILL SAY THAT THIS PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS FOR FAT
BURNING... DO NOT COMBINE THIS PRODUCT WITH A LOW
CARB DIET AS IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE
DRASTICALLY INCREASED!

I have been taking this product for quite some time
with some experimentation on doses... please feel free
to ask any questions!

That's never happened to me on lipo. I've done 4 cycles of the stuff, and the only sides have been:

-fatigue
-sweating
-crappy workouts.

The stuff's amazing. Syntrax says they make be putting out another usinic acid product at some point; we can only hope...

In the meantime... Doesn't Lipoburn use usinic acid as well?

cozmokramer said:

I WILL SAY THAT THIS PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS FOR FAT
BURNING... DO NOT COMBINE THIS PRODUCT WITH A LOW
CARB DIET AS IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE
DRASTICALLY INCREASED!

What does your diet look like when you take lipo? How long before you start seeing results? Why does it make you workouts so crapy? Thanks for the info, i have bottle sitting at home and i am debating whether or not to take it. I am on an EQ and Winny cycle and if i could burn a little more fat i would be in business i am at 13%bf. Want to get down around 10. I am trying to put together a better diet
my cutting diet
Do you find ECA as a better overall choice than Lipokenetics?

Thanks You very much for you help it is very appreciated.
M56M

Last edited:
dosage for LIPOKINETIX

I am ordering a bottle of Lipokinetix today and I was wondering first of all how you recommend me starting the supplement like dosage wise? I am assuming the dosage is similar to Adipokinetix and I took that 2 capsules, twice a day with good results. I am around 225 lbs. so I might need a dosage a bit higher then a 115 lbs. female. I am thinking about taking 1 capsule twice daily for a week or so and see what happens with that.

Anyway what kind of results did you get while on Lipokinetix? I mean considering all the side-effects people are forcing themselves through I am guessing Lipokinetix is a LOT better than its rivalry products (Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel, Metabolift, etc.) but how much better is it really? I read in one of these threads to eat a LOT of light meals because Lipokinetix burns off of your bodyheat and you need more calories... is this a valid statement or no? Also from what I understand you need a LOT more H2O to support workouts with Lipokinetix because of all the excess sweating... what about creatine + glutamine while on Lipokinetix? What about muscle loss? Please REPLY ASAP :D

I have been using adipokinetex for a couple of days now and my workouts have been awesome! Lost 3lbs. too, some water loss though! The only thing I hate is that I get chilled.

BUMP!!

Can anyone answer my post and MonStar1023's post. I would like to get started on this ASAP. Thanks.

M56M

Could someone PLEASE reply to my questions earlier and M56M's questions as well. PLEASE REPLY ASAP Thanks for all that have replied so far! :D

Every time I used it, I was eating at about a 750 calorie a day deficit. I lost about 3 pounds a week, 2.5 pounds fat, .5 pounds muscle, judging from body compositions. I cycled it on and off with regular ECAs week to week, because my workouts suffered quite a bit on the stuff. Even when I used it, I would take two conventional fat burners before morning workouts (adipokinetix or ripped fuel extreme), and two doses of 2 lipoK capsules at even intervals during the day. On non-workout days, 1 lipo in the AM, 2 at noon, 2 in the evening. (As close to the midpoint between meals as possible)

I had no trouble sleeping on the stuff, and I drank about 1.5 gallons of water a day.

Does that help? :D

It helps alot, i was considering on doing the same thing. Today I workout in the morning and I tried to use it before my workout, but it didn't help at all, I FELT LIKE SHIT. I am going to take exandrine in the morning(to give me an edge in the gym), then follow up with lipo before lunch and then one more before my jog at night. I will probably do the same on weekends, since i don't have to work.

What do you think would be better and ECA or an Exandrine before the gym?

Thanks alot for you help.

M56M

I am thinking about taking Lipokinetix maybe 2 days on, then 2 days off or something along those lines. I am working out twice a day, 6 times per week, so I will probably be taking 2 before each workout for 2 days, then take a regular ECA for 2 days before each workout as well. That seems to be the best approach for me I dont know. I dont think I will be able to handle it every single day. This will probaby be how I will take it..

Sun> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Mon> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Tues> ECA 2x a day
Wed> ECA 2x a day
Thurs> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Fri> Lipokinetix 2x a day
Sat> ECA or lay-off from ephedrine (Phen-Free maybe)

Would anyone suggest a different approach or no? I am just trying to rip up more while on training on Serious Growth. I will be taking in moderate carbs, high-protein, moderate fat, etc. Hopefully everything will work out all right taking Lipokinetix. I usually can force myself to train hard in the gym no matter what so I dont think Lipokinetix will effect me that much.

Top Bottom