V Veretta9 New member May 6, 2007 #2 Really like the album, just as much as Hybrid Theory and Meteora, just feel its two tracks too short. Would not replace any songs, just add two songs that are intense songs like Given Up, Bleed It Out, and No More Sorrow.
Really like the album, just as much as Hybrid Theory and Meteora, just feel its two tracks too short. Would not replace any songs, just add two songs that are intense songs like Given Up, Bleed It Out, and No More Sorrow.
mobro New member May 26, 2007 #4 I like "what i've done" and "hands held high". some meaning behind the lyrics for me, just like always with these guys.
I like "what i've done" and "hands held high". some meaning behind the lyrics for me, just like always with these guys.
A advanced-stealth High End Bro Platinum May 27, 2007 #5 Same here. NickyE3 said: *meh Definitely not impressed Click to expand...
FriendlyCanadian <^> ( ' ' ) <^> Platinum May 28, 2007 #8 Wootoom said: these guys are consistent, very good band Click to expand... fucking amen brother, I've had all of their CD's at one point in time.
Wootoom said: these guys are consistent, very good band Click to expand... fucking amen brother, I've had all of their CD's at one point in time.
wootoom EF MOD Moderator May 30, 2007 #9 was not impressed so far with this cd, its fuckin weird i dont know what to think of it
NickyE3 New member May 31, 2007 #10 Wootoom said: was not impressed so far with this cd, its fuckin weird i dont know what to think of it Click to expand... very different from post #7 LOL
Wootoom said: was not impressed so far with this cd, its fuckin weird i dont know what to think of it Click to expand... very different from post #7 LOL
mobro New member May 31, 2007 #11 woot is right though. It is a diff than some of there normal stuff. I like "what I've done" the best so far.
woot is right though. It is a diff than some of there normal stuff. I like "what I've done" the best so far.